Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) has been ruled out of Saturday's game
Los Angeles Lakers guard Lonzo Ball (knee) has been ruled out of Saturday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Ball is traveling with the team to Dallas, but the team doesn't have any practices scheduled, so he will remain sidelined until he has the chance to practice again. Ball last played in a game on January 13th. The newly acquired Isaiah Thomas is expected to be available, so he could start on Saturday.
Ball has averaged 33.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Nikola Mirotic (ankle) returning for Pelicans Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Dario Saric will play for Timberwolves Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) goes through Oklahoma City shootaround November 14th, 2018
- Robert Covington to make Timberwolves debut Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Damyean Dotson heading back to Knicks' bench November 14th, 2018
- Frank Ntilikina moving to Knicks' bench Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (ankle) will play on Saturday for Los Angeles November 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) questionable to play against the Kings on Saturday November 9th, 2018
- Tyson Chandler clears waivers, officially signs with Lakers November 6th, 2018
- Michael Beasley (personal) rejoins Lakers on Tuesday November 6th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo double-doubles off Lakers' bench in win November 4th, 2018
- Michael Beasley (personal) expected to rejoin Lakers on Saturday November 3rd, 2018