Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) has been ruled out of Saturday's game
Los Angeles Lakers guard Lonzo Ball (knee) has been ruled out of Saturday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Ball is traveling with the team to Dallas, but the team doesn't have any practices scheduled, so he will remain sidelined until he has the chance to practice again. Ball last played in a game on January 13th. The newly acquired Isaiah Thomas is expected to be available, so he could start on Saturday.
Ball has averaged 33.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Pelicans' Nikola Mirotic makes an early exit Wednesday with a calf strain January 23rd, 2019
- Royce O'Neale playing off Utah's bench on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Malik Beasley will come off the Denver bench versus Utah January 23rd, 2019
- Gary Harris back in the Nuggets' starting lineup Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Jazz starting Ricky Rubio at point guard on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Juan Hernangomez (abdominal) available on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) ruled out for Thursday's game against Minnesota January 23rd, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (finger) game-time decision for Thursday's matchup against the Timberwolves January 23rd, 2019
- Rajon Rondo (hand) expected to return for Lakers on Thursday January 22nd, 2019
- LeBron James (groin) unlikely to play for Lakers Thursday January 22nd, 2019
- Josh Hart will join the Lakers' starting lineup with Lonzo Ball (ankle) out Monday January 21st, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hand) goes through 4-on-4 work January 21st, 2019