C.J. McCollum projected to play increased minutes on the second half of a back-to-back as Portland travels to Detroit
Portland Trail Blazers shooting guard C.J. McCollum is projected to see an increase in minutes tonight after playing 35.6 against the Boston Celtics on Sunday.
McCollum is averaging 36.1 minutes per game on the season, but hasn't played even 36 in any of his last seven games, averaging 24.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game in that stretch.
numberFire's models project McCollum to turn in 21.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists (good for 33.9 FanDuel points) in 36.3 minutes of action on Monday.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018
- Blazers' Evan Turner (toe) will play and likely start in Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018