C.J. McCollum projected to play increased minutes on the second half of a back-to-back as Portland travels to Detroit
Portland Trail Blazers shooting guard C.J. McCollum is projected to see an increase in minutes tonight after playing 35.6 against the Boston Celtics on Sunday.
McCollum is averaging 36.1 minutes per game on the season, but hasn't played even 36 in any of his last seven games, averaging 24.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game in that stretch.
numberFire's models project McCollum to turn in 21.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists (good for 33.9 FanDuel points) in 36.3 minutes of action on Monday.
- Serge Ibaka (knee) questionable Wednesday for Raptors December 18th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (back) probable for Toronto versus Pacers December 18th, 2018
- Pascal Siakam (back) probable for Raptors Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Julius Randle (ankle) upgraded to doubtful for Lakers Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry (thigh) questionable for Raptors Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Justise Winslow (ankle) probable for Heat Thursday December 18th, 2018
- Portland's Jake Layman to start Wednesday for resting Mo Harkless December 12th, 2018
- Moe Harkless getting breather for Trail Blazers on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Damian Lillard tweaked shoulder Tuesday in Trail Blazers' loss December 12th, 2018
- Seth Curry to play with Trail Blazers' second unit on Saturday December 8th, 2018
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) will play against Minnesota on Saturday December 8th, 2018
- Trail Blazers' Jake Layman scores career-high 24 points in easy win December 7th, 2018