C.J. McCollum projected to play increased minutes on the second half of a back-to-back as Portland travels to Detroit
Portland Trail Blazers shooting guard C.J. McCollum is projected to see an increase in minutes tonight after playing 35.6 against the Boston Celtics on Sunday.
McCollum is averaging 36.1 minutes per game on the season, but hasn't played even 36 in any of his last seven games, averaging 24.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game in that stretch.
numberFire's models project McCollum to turn in 21.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists (good for 33.9 FanDuel points) in 36.3 minutes of action on Monday.
- Emeka Okafor will come off the Pelicans' bench on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) to be a game-time decision on Sunday March 24th, 2018
- Marc Gasol (rest) back in the Grizzlies' lineup on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- DeAndre Liggins will join the Pelicans' starting lineup on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Deyonta Davis will return to a reserve role for Memphis versus the Lakers March 24th, 2018
- Darius Miller makes a surprise start on Saturday for New Orleans March 24th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic (back) is expected to play Friday night March 23rd, 2018
- Jusuf Nurkic (back) questionable for Trail Blazers on Friday March 22nd, 2018
- C.J. McCollum struggles Tuesday with 8 points in Blazers' win March 21st, 2018
- Blazers' Damian Lillard has poor shooting night in loss to Rockets March 21st, 2018
- Jusuf Nurkic dominates Rockets Tuesday night in Portland March 21st, 2018
- Al-Farouq Aminu knocks down 6 three-pointers in Blazers' Tuesday loss March 21st, 2018