C.J. McCollum projected to play increased minutes on the second half of a back-to-back as Portland travels to Detroit
Portland Trail Blazers shooting guard C.J. McCollum is projected to see an increase in minutes tonight after playing 35.6 against the Boston Celtics on Sunday.
McCollum is averaging 36.1 minutes per game on the season, but hasn't played even 36 in any of his last seven games, averaging 24.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game in that stretch.
numberFire's models project McCollum to turn in 21.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists (good for 33.9 FanDuel points) in 36.3 minutes of action on Monday.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Blazers re-sign Jusuf Nurkic to four-year deal July 7th, 2018
- Blazers sign Seth Curry to two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Blazers and Nik Stauskas agree to terms on a contract July 1st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018