Jordan Clarkson unloads a big double-double Sunday in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Clarkson led the Lakers to victory on Sunday, scoring 29 points on 12-for-19 shooting, to go with 6 rebounds, 10 assists, 3 steals and 1 turnover across 38 minutes.
Clarkson stayed hot on Sunday, and over his last two games he is averaging 31.0 points and 8.5 assists with a 73.7 effective field goal percentage. If Lonzo Ball continues to miss time, Clarkson should remain a strong fantasy value.
Our early models for Tuesday project Clarkson 20.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,800.
- Houston's Clint Capela double-doubles in blowout win over Kings on Saturday November 18th, 2018
- Oklahoma City's Paul George scores 32 points in road win over Phoenix November 18th, 2018
- Hornets' Kemba Walker drops 60 points against Philadelphia on Saturday November 18th, 2018
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith starting for injured Wesley Matthews on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Miami's James Johnson (groin) probable for Sunday's game against the Lakers November 17th, 2018
- Thunder starting Hamidou Diallo at shooting guard on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Cavs' Kyle Korver (foot) will sit out on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Cedi Osman (back) to have minutes monitored off Cavaliers' bench Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (back) available to play on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Tristan Thompson takes down 21 rebounds in rare Cavaliers' win November 14th, 2018
- Kyle Korver (foot) to sit for Cavaliers Tuesday November 12th, 2018
- Cedi Osman (back) out again for Cavaliers Tuesday November 12th, 2018