Manu Ginobili (thigh) will not play on Sunday for San Antonio
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (thigh) will not play on Sunday.
Ginobili will miss a third consecutive game with a thigh injury. Dejounte Murray and Bryn Forbes will see extra minutes off the bench with Manu out against the Indiana Pacers.
Ginobili has averaged 16.6 FanDuel points in 20.5 minutes per game this season.
- Joel Embiid (back) questionable for 76ers Monday night January 21st, 2019
- Alec Burks replaces Cameron Payne in Cavaliers' first unit Monday January 21st, 2019
- Cameron Payne back on Cavaliers' bench versus Bulls January 21st, 2019
- Pistons' Andre Drummond remains in concussion protocol January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley posts 18 points, 12 boards, 5 dimes, 4 steals in Clippers' win January 21st, 2019
- Kelly Oubre turns in 18 points, 8 boards, 2 steals, 4 treys for Suns January 21st, 2019
- Rudy Gay scores 19 with 8 rebounds, Spurs fall to Clippers January 21st, 2019
- LaMarcus Aldridge has 30 points, 14 rebounds in Spurs' loss January 21st, 2019
- Spurs' Demar DeRozan (ankle) officially starting in Sunday's matchup against the Clippers January 20th, 2019
- San Antonio's Pau Gasol playing off the bench on Sunday January 20th, 2019
- Spurs' Demar DeRozan (ankle) probable for Sunday's game against the Clippers January 19th, 2019
- Update: Spurs' DeMar DeRozan sitting out Friday due to ankle soreness January 18th, 2019