Manu Ginobili (thigh) will not play on Sunday for San Antonio
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (thigh) will not play on Sunday.
Ginobili will miss a third consecutive game with a thigh injury. Dejounte Murray and Bryn Forbes will see extra minutes off the bench with Manu out against the Indiana Pacers.
Ginobili has averaged 16.6 FanDuel points in 20.5 minutes per game this season.
- Wayne Ellington (ankle) remains out for Miami versus Washington October 18th, 2018
- Justise Winslow (hamstring) sitting again for Heat Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Ian Mahinmi starting in Wizards' opener Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Dwight Howard (back) ruled out for Wizards' opener Thursday night, Ian Mahinmi starting versus Heat October 18th, 2018
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge posts 21 points, 19 boards in Spurs' victory October 18th, 2018
- Pau Gasol coming off bench for Spurs in opener October 17th, 2018
- Jakob Poeltl will start over Pau Gasol for San Antonio on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay (heel) cleared for Spurs Wednesday night October 16th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) was a full participant during Monday's practice October 15th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay downplays heel injury October 13th, 2018