Mario Chalmers (shoulder) ruled out for Grizzlies Saturday night
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers will not play Saturday, reports Grizzlies.com's Rob Fischer.
Chalmers was a game-time decision, but after going through some warmups it looks like he's going to sit out the second half of a back-to-back. With Andrew Harrison (shoulder) also out, Ben McLemore will start as Tyreke Evans is relied upon to handle most of the on-ball duties for Memphis.
Through 41 games, Chalmers is averaging 7.4 points, 3.0 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game. He's projected for 17.5 FanDuel points in Monday's matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018