Mario Chalmers (shoulder) ruled out for Grizzlies Saturday night
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers will not play Saturday, reports Grizzlies.com's Rob Fischer.
Chalmers was a game-time decision, but after going through some warmups it looks like he's going to sit out the second half of a back-to-back. With Andrew Harrison (shoulder) also out, Ben McLemore will start as Tyreke Evans is relied upon to handle most of the on-ball duties for Memphis.
Through 41 games, Chalmers is averaging 7.4 points, 3.0 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game. He's projected for 17.5 FanDuel points in Monday's matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Dallas' Wesley Matthews exits early on Wednesday with hamstring injury November 14th, 2018
- Toronto's Danny Green (back) makes an early exit on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play against Utah on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Phoenix's Trevor Ariza (personal) will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) listed as doubtful to play on Thursday November 14th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) out on Wednesday for Memphis November 13th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Chandler Parsons (knee, back) will remain out for at least two more weeks November 12th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) ruled out on Monday by Memphis November 12th, 2018
- Memphis' Dillon Brooks (knee) to miss 6-to-8 weeks with MCL sprain November 12th, 2018
- Mike Conley scores 32 points in Grizzlies' overtime win November 11th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Kyle Anderson starting on Wednesday against Kings October 24th, 2018