Mario Chalmers (shoulder) ruled out for Grizzlies Saturday night
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers will not play Saturday, reports Grizzlies.com's Rob Fischer.
Chalmers was a game-time decision, but after going through some warmups it looks like he's going to sit out the second half of a back-to-back. With Andrew Harrison (shoulder) also out, Ben McLemore will start as Tyreke Evans is relied upon to handle most of the on-ball duties for Memphis.
Through 41 games, Chalmers is averaging 7.4 points, 3.0 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game. He's projected for 17.5 FanDuel points in Monday's matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol held to 10 points in loss to Thunder February 15th, 2018
- Andrew Harrison scores career-high 28 points for Grizzlies February 15th, 2018
- Chandler Parsons (knee) officially active for Grizzlies on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- JaMychal Green (illness) in Grizzlies' first unit on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Chandler Parsons (knee) planning on playing Wednesday for Memphis February 13th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Wayne Selden (knee) will not play on Wednesday February 13th, 2018