Mario Chalmers (shoulder) ruled out for Grizzlies Saturday night
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers will not play Saturday, reports Grizzlies.com's Rob Fischer.
Chalmers was a game-time decision, but after going through some warmups it looks like he's going to sit out the second half of a back-to-back. With Andrew Harrison (shoulder) also out, Ben McLemore will start as Tyreke Evans is relied upon to handle most of the on-ball duties for Memphis.
Through 41 games, Chalmers is averaging 7.4 points, 3.0 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game. He's projected for 17.5 FanDuel points in Monday's matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Delon Wright will not start on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Mike Conley (illness) will start Wednesday for Memphis February 13th, 2019
- Kyle Anderson (shoulder) ruled out again for Grizzlies Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Mike Conley not on injury report for Grizzlies versus Bulls February 13th, 2019
- Avery Bradley amasses career-high 33 points for Grizzlies February 13th, 2019
- Jonas Valanciunas will be available for Memphis off the bench Tuesday February 12th, 2019