Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers (shoulder) remains game-time call on Saturday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is a game-time decision for Saturday's game, according to Rob Fischer of Grizzlies.com.
It seems like Chalmers is dealing with a minor shoulder injury. He played 21 minutes on Friday and has yet to be ruled out for this one. If he's out, Tyreke Evans and Wayne Selden would play more with Andrew Harrison (shoulder) already out.
At $3,900, Chalmers is projected to play 21.9 minutes and tally 17.2 FanDuel points in a matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018