Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers (shoulder) remains game-time call on Saturday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is a game-time decision for Saturday's game, according to Rob Fischer of Grizzlies.com.
It seems like Chalmers is dealing with a minor shoulder injury. He played 21 minutes on Friday and has yet to be ruled out for this one. If he's out, Tyreke Evans and Wayne Selden would play more with Andrew Harrison (shoulder) already out.
At $3,900, Chalmers is projected to play 21.9 minutes and tally 17.2 FanDuel points in a matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Pacers sign Trey McKinney-Jones to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Magic sign Rashad Vaughn to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns sign Shaquille Harrison to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns waive Josh Gray February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Nets considering lineup, rotation changes following All-Star break February 20th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol held to 10 points in loss to Thunder February 15th, 2018
- Andrew Harrison scores career-high 28 points for Grizzlies February 15th, 2018
- Chandler Parsons (knee) officially active for Grizzlies on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- JaMychal Green (illness) in Grizzlies' first unit on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Chandler Parsons (knee) planning on playing Wednesday for Memphis February 13th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Wayne Selden (knee) will not play on Wednesday February 13th, 2018