Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers (shoulder) remains game-time call on Saturday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is a game-time decision for Saturday's game, according to Rob Fischer of Grizzlies.com.
It seems like Chalmers is dealing with a minor shoulder injury. He played 21 minutes on Friday and has yet to be ruled out for this one. If he's out, Tyreke Evans and Wayne Selden would play more with Andrew Harrison (shoulder) already out.
At $3,900, Chalmers is projected to play 21.9 minutes and tally 17.2 FanDuel points in a matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Delon Wright will not start on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Mike Conley (illness) will start Wednesday for Memphis February 13th, 2019
- Kyle Anderson (shoulder) ruled out again for Grizzlies Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Mike Conley not on injury report for Grizzlies versus Bulls February 13th, 2019
- Avery Bradley amasses career-high 33 points for Grizzlies February 13th, 2019
- Jonas Valanciunas will be available for Memphis off the bench Tuesday February 12th, 2019