Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers (shoulder) remains game-time call on Saturday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is a game-time decision for Saturday's game, according to Rob Fischer of Grizzlies.com.
It seems like Chalmers is dealing with a minor shoulder injury. He played 21 minutes on Friday and has yet to be ruled out for this one. If he's out, Tyreke Evans and Wayne Selden would play more with Andrew Harrison (shoulder) already out.
At $3,900, Chalmers is projected to play 21.9 minutes and tally 17.2 FanDuel points in a matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (rest) will not play on Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Draymond Green suspended without pay by Warriors for Tuesday's game versus Hawks November 13th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for New Orleans November 13th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Pelicans November 13th, 2018
- Warriors reportedly expected to rest Draymond Green on Tuesday November 13th, 2018
- Andrew Wiggins (quad) questionable for Timberwolves Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) out on Wednesday for Memphis November 13th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Chandler Parsons (knee, back) will remain out for at least two more weeks November 12th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) ruled out on Monday by Memphis November 12th, 2018
- Memphis' Dillon Brooks (knee) to miss 6-to-8 weeks with MCL sprain November 12th, 2018
- Mike Conley scores 32 points in Grizzlies' overtime win November 11th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Kyle Anderson starting on Wednesday against Kings October 24th, 2018