Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers (shoulder) remains game-time call on Saturday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is a game-time decision for Saturday's game, according to Rob Fischer of Grizzlies.com.
It seems like Chalmers is dealing with a minor shoulder injury. He played 21 minutes on Friday and has yet to be ruled out for this one. If he's out, Tyreke Evans and Wayne Selden would play more with Andrew Harrison (shoulder) already out.
At $3,900, Chalmers is projected to play 21.9 minutes and tally 17.2 FanDuel points in a matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry leads vote-getters on All-NBA Third Team May 24th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks scores career-high 36 points in finale April 12th, 2018
- Marc Gasol (rest) will not play for Memphis on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Deyonta Davis starting in place of Marc Gasol (rest) on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Andrew Harrison (wrist) ruled out for Monday April 9th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (rest) will not play on Monday April 9th, 2018
- MarShon Brooks moves back to Grizzlies' bench on Sunday afternoon April 8th, 2018