Stanley Johnson (hip) available to play for Detroit on Friday night
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson (hip) is available to play on Friday versus the Washington Wizards.
Johnson has played just one game since December 28 due to a hip strain but is active and available to play off the bench on Friday night.
Our models project Johnson for 13.1 FanDuel points in 19.8 minutes on Friday.
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Stan Van Gundy, Pistons part ways May 7th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (ankle) doubtful for Pistons' season-finale on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (Achilles) ruled out for Pistons on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (knee) out for the remainder of the season April 6th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (illness) good to go for Pistons on Wednesday April 4th, 2018
- Andre Drummond (illness) questionable for Pistons on Wednesday April 4th, 2018