Stanley Johnson (hip) available to play for Detroit on Friday night
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson (hip) is available to play on Friday versus the Washington Wizards.
Johnson has played just one game since December 28 due to a hip strain but is active and available to play off the bench on Friday night.
Our models project Johnson for 13.1 FanDuel points in 19.8 minutes on Friday.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Blake Griffin nearly triple-doubles in Pistons' win February 15th, 2018
- Andre Drummond gets 13 points and 15 boards in Pistons' win over Hawks on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Detroit's Ish Smith tallies 22 points and 9 assists in Wednesday's win over Atlanta February 15th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still without timetable for return February 14th, 2018
- Blake Griffin scores 22 points as Pistons lose third straight game February 13th, 2018
- Andre Drummond racks up 21 rebounds in Pistons' Monday loss February 13th, 2018