Stanley Johnson (hip) available to play for Detroit on Friday night
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson (hip) is available to play on Friday versus the Washington Wizards.
Johnson has played just one game since December 28 due to a hip strain but is active and available to play off the bench on Friday night.
Our models project Johnson for 13.1 FanDuel points in 19.8 minutes on Friday.
- Dallas' Wesley Matthews exits early on Wednesday with hamstring injury November 14th, 2018
- Toronto's Danny Green (back) makes an early exit on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play against Utah on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Phoenix's Trevor Ariza (personal) will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) listed as doubtful to play on Thursday November 14th, 2018
- Pistons' Bruce Brown moving back to bench Wednesday November 7th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (ankle) returns to Pistons' starting lineup Wednesday November 7th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (ankle) a game-time decision on Wednesday November 7th, 2018
- Pistons' Langston Galloway goes for 21 points, 9 boards in overtime loss November 6th, 2018
- Blake Griffin posts 24 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists in Pistons' win November 6th, 2018
- Glenn Robinson III joins the Pistons' starting lineup on Monday November 5th, 2018