Stanley Johnson (hip) available to play for Detroit on Friday night
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Stanley Johnson (hip) is available to play on Friday versus the Washington Wizards.
Johnson has played just one game since December 28 due to a hip strain but is active and available to play off the bench on Friday night.
Our models project Johnson for 13.1 FanDuel points in 19.8 minutes on Friday.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia agrees to one-year, $2.4 million deal with Pistons July 9th, 2018
- Glenn Robinson III agrees to a two-year deal with the Pistons July 2nd, 2018
- Jose Calderon signs one-year deal with Detroit July 2nd, 2018
- Anthony Tolliver joining Minnesota on a one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Stan Van Gundy, Pistons part ways May 7th, 2018