Rockets will increase James Harden's minutes limit to 30 on Saturday
According to ESPN's Tim MacMahon, Houston Rockets guard James Harden will see his minutes restriction increased to 30 for Saturday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
After limiting Harden to 26 minutes on Thursday, Mike D'Antoni will bump Harden's minutes with another two days between the All-Star's hamstring injury. His shot seemed off, but other than that Harden looked good and didn't suffer any setbacks. As he gets closer to his normal minutes load, Chris Paul and Eric Gordon will see a decrease in usage on the offensive end.
Our models project Harden for 53.6 FanDuel points in 37 minutes. With that set to change with today's announcement, it's worth noting that the Beard put up 32.9 FD points in just 25.9 minutes on Thursday night.
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Hawks and Alex Len finalizing a deal July 21st, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly intends to sign with Rockets July 23rd, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018