Rockets will increase James Harden's minutes limit to 30 on Saturday
According to ESPN's Tim MacMahon, Houston Rockets guard James Harden will see his minutes restriction increased to 30 for Saturday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
After limiting Harden to 26 minutes on Thursday, Mike D'Antoni will bump Harden's minutes with another two days between the All-Star's hamstring injury. His shot seemed off, but other than that Harden looked good and didn't suffer any setbacks. As he gets closer to his normal minutes load, Chris Paul and Eric Gordon will see a decrease in usage on the offensive end.
Our models project Harden for 53.6 FanDuel points in 37 minutes. With that set to change with today's announcement, it's worth noting that the Beard put up 32.9 FD points in just 25.9 minutes on Thursday night.
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry leads vote-getters on All-NBA Third Team May 24th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018
- Rockets' James Harden unanimously awarded First Team All-NBA honors May 24th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul playing on sore foot May 23rd, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Chris Paul shoots just 5-for-16 in Rockets' Game 3 loss May 21st, 2018
- James Harden's 20 points not enough as Rockets get beatdown in Game 3 May 21st, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018