Rockets will increase James Harden's minutes limit to 30 on Saturday
According to ESPN's Tim MacMahon, Houston Rockets guard James Harden will see his minutes restriction increased to 30 for Saturday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
After limiting Harden to 26 minutes on Thursday, Mike D'Antoni will bump Harden's minutes with another two days between the All-Star's hamstring injury. His shot seemed off, but other than that Harden looked good and didn't suffer any setbacks. As he gets closer to his normal minutes load, Chris Paul and Eric Gordon will see a decrease in usage on the offensive end.
Our models project Harden for 53.6 FanDuel points in 37 minutes. With that set to change with today's announcement, it's worth noting that the Beard put up 32.9 FD points in just 25.9 minutes on Thursday night.
- Pacers sign Trey McKinney-Jones to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Magic sign Rashad Vaughn to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns sign Shaquille Harrison to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns waive Josh Gray February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Nets considering lineup, rotation changes following All-Star break February 20th, 2018
- Clint Capela double-doubles in Rockets' 10th straight win February 15th, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 19 points with 7 assists in Rockets' victory February 15th, 2018
- James Harden scores 28 points with 9 rebounds, 9 assists in Rockets' victory February 15th, 2018
- Eric Gordon (knee) will not play Wednesday in Houston February 14th, 2018
- Nene (rest) sitting out Wednesday as Rockets play on second night of a back-to-back February 14th, 2018
- Troy Williams waived by Rockets February 14th, 2018