Rockets will increase James Harden's minutes limit to 30 on Saturday
According to ESPN's Tim MacMahon, Houston Rockets guard James Harden will see his minutes restriction increased to 30 for Saturday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
After limiting Harden to 26 minutes on Thursday, Mike D'Antoni will bump Harden's minutes with another two days between the All-Star's hamstring injury. His shot seemed off, but other than that Harden looked good and didn't suffer any setbacks. As he gets closer to his normal minutes load, Chris Paul and Eric Gordon will see a decrease in usage on the offensive end.
Our models project Harden for 53.6 FanDuel points in 37 minutes. With that set to change with today's announcement, it's worth noting that the Beard put up 32.9 FD points in just 25.9 minutes on Thursday night.
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith starting for injured Wesley Matthews on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Miami's James Johnson (groin) probable for Sunday's game against the Lakers November 17th, 2018
- Thunder starting Hamidou Diallo at shooting guard on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) will not return against the Hawks on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet starting against Chicago on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- New Orleans' Wesley Johnson starting for injured Elfrid Payton on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets over Warriors with 27 points in easy win November 16th, 2018
- Chris Paul's busy night helps Rockets roll Warriors November 16th, 2018
- Gerald Green (ankle) available for the Rockets against Golden State November 15th, 2018
- Rockets' Gary Clark (hip) will play on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony and Houston reportedly part ways November 15th, 2018
- Rockets' Gary Clark (hip, questionable) says he will play Thursday November 15th, 2018