Rockets will increase James Harden's minutes limit to 30 on Saturday
According to ESPN's Tim MacMahon, Houston Rockets guard James Harden will see his minutes restriction increased to 30 for Saturday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
After limiting Harden to 26 minutes on Thursday, Mike D'Antoni will bump Harden's minutes with another two days between the All-Star's hamstring injury. His shot seemed off, but other than that Harden looked good and didn't suffer any setbacks. As he gets closer to his normal minutes load, Chris Paul and Eric Gordon will see a decrease in usage on the offensive end.
Our models project Harden for 53.6 FanDuel points in 37 minutes. With that set to change with today's announcement, it's worth noting that the Beard put up 32.9 FD points in just 25.9 minutes on Thursday night.
- Ivan Rabb to start at center for Memphis Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Bruno Caboclo starting for Grizzlies on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) inactive on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Serge Ibaka to remain in Raptors' starting lineup on Friday night February 22nd, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (concussion) ruled out by Minnesota for Friday February 22nd, 2019
- LaMarcus Aldridge (illness) available for Spurs on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- James Harden (cervical strain) is questionable to play Saturday for Houston February 22nd, 2019
- Chris Paul scores 23 with 10 rebounds, 9 assists in Rockets' loss February 22nd, 2019
- Austin Rivers (elbow) probable for Rockets Thursday February 21st, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson starting on Thursday for Thunder February 14th, 2019