Manu Ginobili leaves Spurs' game early Monday with thigh contusion
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili suffered a right thigh contusion and will not return to Monday's game versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Ginobili appeared to suffer the injury while fighting through a screen in the first half. His absence should open up more minutes for Brandon Paul and Bryn Forbes.
Manu missed his only field goal attempt and handed out 1 assist in 5 minutes on Monday.
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018
- Patty Mills drops 21 points as Spurs fall to Warriors in Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay starting ahead of Kyle Anderson for the Spurs in Game 2 April 16th, 2018