Manu Ginobili leaves Spurs' game early Monday with thigh contusion
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili suffered a right thigh contusion and will not return to Monday's game versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Ginobili appeared to suffer the injury while fighting through a screen in the first half. His absence should open up more minutes for Brandon Paul and Bryn Forbes.
Manu missed his only field goal attempt and handed out 1 assist in 5 minutes on Monday.
- Draymond Green suspended without pay by Warriors for Tuesday's game versus Hawks November 13th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) out on Wednesday for Memphis November 13th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for New Orleans November 13th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Pelicans November 13th, 2018
- Warriors reportedly expected to rest Draymond Green on Tuesday November 13th, 2018
- Andrew Wiggins (quad) questionable for Timberwolves Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (rest) will not play on Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Rudy Gay (heel) confirms return for Spurs Monday November 12th, 2018
- Rudy Gay (heel) expected to return for Spurs Monday November 12th, 2018
- Spurs' Pau Gasol (foot) likely to miss upcoming road trip November 11th, 2018
- Rudy Gay (heel) ruled out for Saturday by the Spurs November 9th, 2018
- Pau Gasol (foot) will not play Saturday for San Antonio November 9th, 2018