Manu Ginobili leaves Spurs' game early Monday with thigh contusion
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili suffered a right thigh contusion and will not return to Monday's game versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Ginobili appeared to suffer the injury while fighting through a screen in the first half. His absence should open up more minutes for Brandon Paul and Bryn Forbes.
Manu missed his only field goal attempt and handed out 1 assist in 5 minutes on Monday.
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Rudy Gay goes for 15 points, 12 boards, 8 assists in Spurs' victory February 13th, 2019
- Jakob Poeltl will come off the Spurs' bench Tuesday February 12th, 2019
- Lonnie Walker (ankle) will be available to play Tuesday for San Antonio February 12th, 2019
- Rudy Gay (ankle) says he will play for Spurs Tuesday February 12th, 2019
- Rudy Gay (ankle) probable for Spurs on Tuesday February 11th, 2019
- Jakob Poeltl starting for Spurs on Saturday February 9th, 2019