Wizards' Otto Porter (hip) will be without minutes limit on Friday
Washington Wizards forward Otto Porter won't have any kind of minutes restriction on Friday, reports Ben Standig of NBC Sports.
Porter returned to the lineup and played just under 37 minutes on Wednesday night. It appears that he left the game without a setback, so he should be good for a full workload against the Utah Jazz. In the meantime, Kelly Oubre's role will be limited off the Wizards' bench.
Priced at $7,100, Porter is projected to play 34.5 minutes and produce 32.5 FanDuel points on Friday night.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Dwight Howard to sign with Wizards after finalizing buyout with Nets July 3rd, 2018
- Wizards' Marcin Gortat heading to Los Angeles in exchange for Austin Rivers June 26th, 2018
- Clippers trade Austin Rivers to the Wizards for Marcin Gortat June 26th, 2018
- Kelly Oubre getting the start for Washington in Game 6 with Otto Porter out April 27th, 2018
- Otto Porter (leg procedure) out indefinitely for Wizards April 27th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter (leg) misses shootaround, questionable for Game 6 April 27th, 2018