Wizards' Otto Porter (hip) will be without minutes limit on Friday
Washington Wizards forward Otto Porter won't have any kind of minutes restriction on Friday, reports Ben Standig of NBC Sports.
Porter returned to the lineup and played just under 37 minutes on Wednesday night. It appears that he left the game without a setback, so he should be good for a full workload against the Utah Jazz. In the meantime, Kelly Oubre's role will be limited off the Wizards' bench.
Priced at $7,100, Porter is projected to play 34.5 minutes and produce 32.5 FanDuel points on Friday night.
- T.J. Warren (back) will play on Friday for Phoenix January 18th, 2018
- Miami's Tyler Johnson (ankle) has been ruled out for Friday's game January 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gobert (knee) expected to make his return for Utah on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Lance Stephenson (illness) will play on Thursday for Indiana January 18th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving named an All-Star Game starter in his first season with Boston January 18th, 2018
- Raptors' DeMar DeRozan starting in the All-Star Game for the second straight year January 18th, 2018
- Wizards' Bradley Beal goes for 26 points in 28 minutes January 18th, 2018
- Wizards' John Wall held to 12 points in Wednesday loss January 18th, 2018
- Markieff Morris (ankle) active, starting for Wizards on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter suggests he's been out of rhythm since return January 17th, 2018
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) fails to practice on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- John Wall scores 27 points, hands out 9 assists while stuffing stat sheet in Wizards' loss January 15th, 2018