Wizards' Otto Porter (hip) will be without minutes limit on Friday
Washington Wizards forward Otto Porter won't have any kind of minutes restriction on Friday, reports Ben Standig of NBC Sports.
Porter returned to the lineup and played just under 37 minutes on Wednesday night. It appears that he left the game without a setback, so he should be good for a full workload against the Utah Jazz. In the meantime, Kelly Oubre's role will be limited off the Wizards' bench.
Priced at $7,100, Porter is projected to play 34.5 minutes and produce 32.5 FanDuel points on Friday night.
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (finger) to see a hand specialist, could miss 2-to-4 weeks January 22nd, 2019
- Suns' T.J. Warren (ankle) makes an early exit on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson (foot) listed as out for Wednesday's game January 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose starting in place of Jeff Teague on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019
- Jalen Brunson will come off the bench Tuesday for Dallas January 22nd, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (foot) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix January 22nd, 2019
- Otto Porter records double-double as Wizards narrowly top Knicks January 17th, 2019
- Wizards' Otto Porter (hand) will play in Wednesday's game against Philadelphia January 9th, 2019
- Otto Porter injures hand in Wizards' loss to 76ers on Tuesday January 8th, 2019
- Otto Porter to play 30-plus minutes for Wizards Tuesday January 8th, 2019
- Otto Porter posts 20 points, 6 boards, 5 dimes, 3 blocks, 4 triples in Wizards' win January 7th, 2019
- Bradley Beal's full line helps Wizards blast Thunder January 7th, 2019