Wizards' Otto Porter (hip) will be without minutes limit on Friday
Washington Wizards forward Otto Porter won't have any kind of minutes restriction on Friday, reports Ben Standig of NBC Sports.
Porter returned to the lineup and played just under 37 minutes on Wednesday night. It appears that he left the game without a setback, so he should be good for a full workload against the Utah Jazz. In the meantime, Kelly Oubre's role will be limited off the Wizards' bench.
Priced at $7,100, Porter is projected to play 34.5 minutes and produce 32.5 FanDuel points on Friday night.
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Derrick Rose posts 17 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists in Timberwolves' loss April 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Gorgui Dieng comes down with 5 boards in Game 4 loss April 24th, 2018
- John Henson (back) ruled out again for Bucks in Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Jae Crowder records 3 steals, gets ejected in Jazz victory April 24th, 2018
- Marcin Gortat turns in 12 points, 6 boards as Wizards knot things up with Raptors April 23rd, 2018
- John Wall scores 27 points, hands out 14 assists in Wizards' series-tying win April 23rd, 2018
- Otto Porter (calf) will play for Wizards in Game 1 April 14th, 2018
- Wizards' Mike Scott (concussion) will play Game 1 against Raptors April 14th, 2018
- Otto Porter (calf) questionable for Wizards in Game 1 April 13th, 2018
- Wizards' Jodie Meeks reportedly suspended 25 games for doping April 13th, 2018