Wizards' Otto Porter (hip) will be without minutes limit on Friday
Washington Wizards forward Otto Porter won't have any kind of minutes restriction on Friday, reports Ben Standig of NBC Sports.
Porter returned to the lineup and played just under 37 minutes on Wednesday night. It appears that he left the game without a setback, so he should be good for a full workload against the Utah Jazz. In the meantime, Kelly Oubre's role will be limited off the Wizards' bench.
Priced at $7,100, Porter is projected to play 34.5 minutes and produce 32.5 FanDuel points on Friday night.
- Dion Waiters (ankle) listed as inactive for the Heat's season opener October 15th, 2018
- Sixers' Ben Simmons (neck) returns to practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Warriors officially rule out DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) for Tuesday October 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) looked "great" at practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Warriors' Shaun Livingston (foot) questionable to play on Tuesday October 15th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) was a full participant during Monday's practice October 15th, 2018
- Dwight Howard (back) gets in full practice for Wizards Monday October 15th, 2018
- Dwight Howard's status (back) for Wizards' opener in air October 10th, 2018
- Wizards' Dwight Howard's back injury reportedly minor October 9th, 2018
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) suffers setback, availability for opening day in question October 8th, 2018
- Dwight Howard to sign with Wizards after finalizing buyout with Nets July 3rd, 2018
- Wizards' Marcin Gortat heading to Los Angeles in exchange for Austin Rivers June 26th, 2018