Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) will miss second straight game Friday night
According to The Athletic's Anthony Slater, Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry will not play on Friday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry "looked fine" at practice on Thursday, but the Warriors are opting to hold him out of the front end of a back-to-back. There's a "solid chance" he returns tomorrow against the Toronto Raptors. For tonight, Shaun Livingston should start with Patrick McCaw getting extra time off the Golden State bench.
At $10,200, Curry was projected for 47.2 FanDuel points before being ruled out. If he plays Saturday, we like him to tally 45.6 FD points on the road in Toronto.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jae Crowder replacing Derrick Favors in Jazz starting lineup on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Tyler Johnson joins the Miami starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (personal) to return on Friday for Miami December 12th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (hip) won't play Wednesday for Golden State December 12th, 2018
- Stephen Curry torments Timberwolves in Warriors' win with 38 points, plenty more December 11th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) practices with Golden State's G-League team on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (toe) expected to play in Monday's game against Minnesota December 9th, 2018
- Draymond Green (toe) will not play on Friday for Golden State December 7th, 2018
- Update: Draymond Green (toe) a game-time decision for Warriors Friday December 7th, 2018