Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) will miss second straight game Friday night
According to The Athletic's Anthony Slater, Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry will not play on Friday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry "looked fine" at practice on Thursday, but the Warriors are opting to hold him out of the front end of a back-to-back. There's a "solid chance" he returns tomorrow against the Toronto Raptors. For tonight, Shaun Livingston should start with Patrick McCaw getting extra time off the Golden State bench.
At $10,200, Curry was projected for 47.2 FanDuel points before being ruled out. If he plays Saturday, we like him to tally 45.6 FD points on the road in Toronto.
- Devin Booker (hand) ruled out again for Suns on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Reggie Jackson starting for Pistons on Tuesday, will be limited to 15 minutes March 20th, 2018
- Doug McDermott working with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday night March 20th, 2018
- Dorian Finney-Smith (rest) starting for Dallas versus Pelicans March 20th, 2018
- Kyle Collinsworth coming off Mavericks' bench on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Harrison Barnes (rest) back in Mavericks' lineup against New Orleans March 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (ankle) cleared to practice for Warriors March 20th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) is targeting Friday for a return March 20th, 2018
- Quinn Cook (hand) is available Monday for Warriors March 19th, 2018
- Quinn Cook unloads career-best 28 points Saturday for Warriors March 18th, 2018
- Draymond Green flirts with a triple-double in Warriors' Saturday victory March 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018