Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) will miss second straight game Friday night
According to The Athletic's Anthony Slater, Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry will not play on Friday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry "looked fine" at practice on Thursday, but the Warriors are opting to hold him out of the front end of a back-to-back. There's a "solid chance" he returns tomorrow against the Toronto Raptors. For tonight, Shaun Livingston should start with Patrick McCaw getting extra time off the Golden State bench.
At $10,200, Curry was projected for 47.2 FanDuel points before being ruled out. If he plays Saturday, we like him to tally 45.6 FD points on the road in Toronto.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018