Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) will miss second straight game Friday night
According to The Athletic's Anthony Slater, Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry will not play on Friday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry "looked fine" at practice on Thursday, but the Warriors are opting to hold him out of the front end of a back-to-back. There's a "solid chance" he returns tomorrow against the Toronto Raptors. For tonight, Shaun Livingston should start with Patrick McCaw getting extra time off the Golden State bench.
At $10,200, Curry was projected for 47.2 FanDuel points before being ruled out. If he plays Saturday, we like him to tally 45.6 FD points on the road in Toronto.
- Blake Griffin double-doubles on Monday to help Clippers win fifth straight game January 16th, 2018
- Lou WIlliams stays hot with 31 points in Clippers' win over Rockets January 16th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Warriors move Zaza Pachulia to the bench against Cleveland January 15th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell starting in place of Zaza Pachulia on Monday January 15th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (hip) will play on Saturday January 13th, 2018
- Warriors' Omri Casspi (back) has been ruled out for Saturday January 13th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) available to play on Saturday January 13th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (hip) questionable for Saturday January 13th, 2018