Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) will miss second straight game Friday night
According to The Athletic's Anthony Slater, Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry will not play on Friday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry "looked fine" at practice on Thursday, but the Warriors are opting to hold him out of the front end of a back-to-back. There's a "solid chance" he returns tomorrow against the Toronto Raptors. For tonight, Shaun Livingston should start with Patrick McCaw getting extra time off the Golden State bench.
At $10,200, Curry was projected for 47.2 FanDuel points before being ruled out. If he plays Saturday, we like him to tally 45.6 FD points on the road in Toronto.
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday June 8th, 2018
- Kevin Durant will re-sign with Warriors this summer June 7th, 2018
- Kevin Durant leads Warriors to victory with 43 points in Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) expected to play in Game 3 for Golden State June 6th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) a game-time decision for Game 3 June 6th, 2018