Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge scores 20 points in Thursday loss
In a loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday, San Antonio Spurs forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge had 20 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 block in 35 minutes.
With the Spurs missing several starters, Aldridge led the team with 20 points, but didn't do enough in other categories, leading to a disappointing 26.3 FanDuel score. Still, Aldridge has otherwise played well lately, and will continue to see a boost as long as Kawhi Leonard (shoulder) remains out. The Spurs host the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.
Looking to Saturday, numberFire projects Aldridge for 37.4 FanDuel points.
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018