Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge scores 20 points in Thursday loss
In a loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday, San Antonio Spurs forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge had 20 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 block in 35 minutes.
With the Spurs missing several starters, Aldridge led the team with 20 points, but didn't do enough in other categories, leading to a disappointing 26.3 FanDuel score. Still, Aldridge has otherwise played well lately, and will continue to see a boost as long as Kawhi Leonard (shoulder) remains out. The Spurs host the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.
Looking to Saturday, numberFire projects Aldridge for 37.4 FanDuel points.
- Blake Griffin double-doubles on Monday to help Clippers win fifth straight game January 16th, 2018
- Lou WIlliams stays hot with 31 points in Clippers' win over Rockets January 16th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) says absence from Spurs' loss was due to rest January 15th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili leaves Spurs' game early Monday with thigh contusion January 15th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson starting in place of Kawhi Leonard (quad) as Spurs take on Hawks January 15th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) has been ruled out for Spurs on Monday against Hawks January 15th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) is a game time decision for Spurs on Monday January 15th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard returns with 19 points Saturday in Spurs' win January 14th, 2018