Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge scores 20 points in Thursday loss
In a loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday, San Antonio Spurs forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge had 20 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 block in 35 minutes.
With the Spurs missing several starters, Aldridge led the team with 20 points, but didn't do enough in other categories, leading to a disappointing 26.3 FanDuel score. Still, Aldridge has otherwise played well lately, and will continue to see a boost as long as Kawhi Leonard (shoulder) remains out. The Spurs host the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.
Looking to Saturday, numberFire projects Aldridge for 37.4 FanDuel points.
- Reggie Jackson starting for Pistons on Tuesday, will be limited to 15 minutes March 20th, 2018
- Doug McDermott working with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday night March 20th, 2018
- Dorian Finney-Smith (rest) starting for Dallas versus Pelicans March 20th, 2018
- Kyle Collinsworth coming off Mavericks' bench on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Harrison Barnes (rest) back in Mavericks' lineup against New Orleans March 20th, 2018
- J.J. Barea (rib) starting for Mavericks on Tuesday after one-game absence March 20th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) ruled out again for Spurs on Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) will not play for Spurs on Monday March 18th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge goes off for 39 points in Spurs' win over Wolves March 18th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) to remain out Saturday March 16th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge puts up 25 and 7 in Spurs' win March 16th, 2018
- Danny Green blocks career-high 6 shots in Spurs' victory March 16th, 2018