Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge scores 20 points in Thursday loss
In a loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday, San Antonio Spurs forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge had 20 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 block in 35 minutes.
With the Spurs missing several starters, Aldridge led the team with 20 points, but didn't do enough in other categories, leading to a disappointing 26.3 FanDuel score. Still, Aldridge has otherwise played well lately, and will continue to see a boost as long as Kawhi Leonard (shoulder) remains out. The Spurs host the Denver Nuggets on Saturday.
Looking to Saturday, numberFire projects Aldridge for 37.4 FanDuel points.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jae Crowder replacing Derrick Favors in Jazz starting lineup on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Tyler Johnson joins the Miami starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (personal) to return on Friday for Miami December 12th, 2018
- Spurs' Bryn Forbes flourishes with season-high 24 points, career-high 11 boards December 12th, 2018
- Spurs' Davis Bertans (personal) out again Tuesday December 11th, 2018
- Dante Cunningham (abdominal) active for Spurs versus Suns December 11th, 2018
- Spurs' Dante Cunningham (abdomen) upgraded to probable for Tuesday December 10th, 2018
- Rudy Gay delivers 23 points, 15 rebounds in Spurs' victory December 10th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan leads Spurs over Jazz with 26 points, 6 boards, 8 dimes December 10th, 2018