Pelicans' Anthony Davis (ankle) feeling 'a lot better', still uncertain Friday night
New Orleans Pelicans power forward Anthony Davis said he is feeling "a lot better" but that his status is still uncertain for Friday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Davis added, "We'll see when the time comes," so that could mean he'll come down to a game-time decision. He has already missed a game with his ankle issue, and if he's sidelined again Dante Cunningham would likely draw another start with DeMarcus Cousins dominating the usage for New Orleans.
At $10,700, Davis is projected for 50.8 FanDuel points over 38 minutes so long as he's able to take the floor on Friday night.
- Devin Booker (hand) ruled out again for Suns on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Reggie Jackson starting for Pistons on Tuesday, will be limited to 15 minutes March 20th, 2018
- Doug McDermott working with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday night March 20th, 2018
- Dorian Finney-Smith (rest) starting for Dallas versus Pelicans March 20th, 2018
- Kyle Collinsworth coming off Mavericks' bench on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Harrison Barnes (rest) back in Mavericks' lineup against New Orleans March 20th, 2018
- Solomon Hill draws surprise start for Pelicans on Tuesday versus Mavericks March 20th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday (illness) will not play Tuesday in New Orleans March 20th, 2018
- E'Twaun Moore makes 3 threes, hands out 5 assists in Pelicans' win March 19th, 2018
- Anthony Davis scores 34 points with 11 rebounds as Pelicans clobber Celtics March 19th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic drops 16 points and 10 rebounds Sunday in New Orleans March 19th, 2018
- DeAndre Liggins will return to Pelicans' bench with Rajon Rondo starting on Sunday March 18th, 2018