Pelicans' Anthony Davis (ankle) feeling 'a lot better', still uncertain Friday night
New Orleans Pelicans power forward Anthony Davis said he is feeling "a lot better" but that his status is still uncertain for Friday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Davis added, "We'll see when the time comes," so that could mean he'll come down to a game-time decision. He has already missed a game with his ankle issue, and if he's sidelined again Dante Cunningham would likely draw another start with DeMarcus Cousins dominating the usage for New Orleans.
At $10,700, Davis is projected for 50.8 FanDuel points over 38 minutes so long as he's able to take the floor on Friday night.
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans, Alvin Gentry agree to two-year extension June 7th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018
- Gentry: 'We want' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) back on team in 2018 May 10th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis limited to paint points in Game 1 loss April 29th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday shut down in Pelicans' Game 1 April 29th, 2018