Pelicans' Anthony Davis (ankle) feeling 'a lot better', still uncertain Friday night
New Orleans Pelicans power forward Anthony Davis said he is feeling "a lot better" but that his status is still uncertain for Friday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Davis added, "We'll see when the time comes," so that could mean he'll come down to a game-time decision. He has already missed a game with his ankle issue, and if he's sidelined again Dante Cunningham would likely draw another start with DeMarcus Cousins dominating the usage for New Orleans.
At $10,700, Davis is projected for 50.8 FanDuel points over 38 minutes so long as he's able to take the floor on Friday night.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Ian Clark re-signs with Pelicans on a one-year deal July 6th, 2018
- Julius Randle signs two-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton reaches one-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans, Alvin Gentry agree to two-year extension June 7th, 2018