Kings' Kosta Koufos racks up 14 points and 14 boards on Thursday
In Thursday's loss to the Los Angeles Clippers, Sacramento Kings center Kosta Koufos had 14 points, 14 rebounds, 2 steals and 1 block in 25 minutes off the bench.
Thursday marked Koufos' second straight game with double-digit rebounds, and his stat line was enough for a cool 40.3 FanDuel points. He's now seen at least 19 minutes in each of the last four games. The Kings hit the road to face the Clippers again on Saturday.
For Saturday, numberFire projects Koufos for 15.0 FanDuel points.
- Devin Booker (hand) ruled out again for Suns on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Reggie Jackson starting for Pistons on Tuesday, will be limited to 15 minutes March 20th, 2018
- Doug McDermott working with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday night March 20th, 2018
- Dorian Finney-Smith (rest) starting for Dallas versus Pelicans March 20th, 2018
- Kyle Collinsworth coming off Mavericks' bench on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Harrison Barnes (rest) back in Mavericks' lineup against New Orleans March 20th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere not starting for Sacramento on Monday March 19th, 2018
- Zach Randolph in Kings' first unit versus Pistons, Skal Labissiere on bench March 19th, 2018
- Buddy Hield enters Kings' lineup on Monday to replace Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) March 19th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson starting for Pistons on Monday, James Ennis to come off bench March 19th, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) is sitting out Monday for Kings March 19th, 2018
- Buddy Hield stays hot with 23 points Saturday in Kings' loss March 18th, 2018