Raptors' Jonas Valanciunas gets 15 points and 18 rebounds in Thursday win
In Thursday's 133-99 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers, Toronto Raptors center Jonas Valanciunas had 15 points, 18 rebounds and 1 assist in 19 minutes.
Valanciunas made the most of his 19 minutes on his way to 35.1 FanDuel points. This season he's averaging 11.2 points, 8.0 rebounds, and 0.7 blocks in 20.9 minutes a game. The Raptors host the Golden State Warriors on Saturday.
Looking towards Saturday, numberFire projects Valanciunas for 21.5 FanDuel points.
- DeAndre Jordan pulls down 16 rebounds in Clippers' loss March 19th, 2018
- Clint Capela double-doubles with 3 blocks in Rockets' victory March 19th, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns' 20 points, 18 rebounds not enough for Timberwolves March 19th, 2018
- Ed Davis fouls out in 11 minutes for Trail Blazers on Sunday March 19th, 2018
- Taj Gibson quiet again for Timberwolves in loss March 19th, 2018
- Marcus Morris scores 17 points with 6 rebounds in Celtics' loss March 19th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (wrist) will not play Sunday for Raptors March 18th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry (rest) will return to the Raptors' starting lineup on Sunday March 18th, 2018
- Norman Powell (ankle) is available to play Sunday in Toronto March 18th, 2018
- Norman Powell (ankle) will not play Friday in Toronto March 16th, 2018
- Raptors' Delon Wright is starting for Kyle Lowry (rest) on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Toronto's Kyle Lowry (rest) will not play on Friday March 16th, 2018