Kyle Anderson limited to 6 points Thursday for Spurs
San Antonio Spurs forward Kyle Anderson put up 6 points on 3-for-5 shooting Thursday, to go with 7 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal over 29 minutes.
Anderson has been in a slight scoring slump in 2018, hitting single digits in five of his last six games. He will continue to see bigger minutes until Kawhi Leonard comes back, but it's tough to trust Anderson in DFS right now.
Our early models for Saturday project Anderson for 22.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,600.
- Pistons fall to Raps despite 25 points, 17 boards from Andre Drummond January 18th, 2018
- Derrick Favors double-doubles in Jazz victory, reportedly 'available' for trade January 18th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic scores career-high 25 in losing effort January 18th, 2018
- Enes Kanter bounces back with 20 points as Knicks fall to Grizz January 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play in back-to-backs soon January 18th, 2018
- Bucks' Khris Middleton shoots efficiently, scores 25 in win over Heat January 18th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson unable to get anything going for Spurs on Wednesday January 18th, 2018
- Patrick Mills drains 7 from deep, scores 25 points for Spurs in win January 18th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge goes for 34 points, 8 rebounds in Spurs' win January 18th, 2018
- Pau Gasol playing through hand injury again for Spurs versus Nets January 17th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson remains in Spurs' starting lineup in place of Kawhi Leonard (quad) January 17th, 2018
- Spurs' Kyle Anderson likely to start in place of Kawhi Leonard (quad) January 17th, 2018