Cleveland's Kevin Love puts up 10 points and 9 boards in Thursday loss
In Thursday's blowout loss to the Toronto Raptors, Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love had 10 points, 9 rebounds, and 2 assists in 23 minutes.
The Cavs got steamrolled by the Raptors 133-99, leading to Love only playing 23 minutes. Love has shot poorly in three of the last four games, and will look to bounce back against the Indiana Pacers on Friday.
Tonight, numberFire projects Love for 36.5 FanDuel points in 31.0 minutes of action.
- DeAndre Jordan pulls down 16 rebounds in Clippers' loss March 19th, 2018
- Clint Capela double-doubles with 3 blocks in Rockets' victory March 19th, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns' 20 points, 18 rebounds not enough for Timberwolves March 19th, 2018
- Ed Davis fouls out in 11 minutes for Trail Blazers on Sunday March 19th, 2018
- Taj Gibson quiet again for Timberwolves in loss March 19th, 2018
- Marcus Morris scores 17 points with 6 rebounds in Celtics' loss March 19th, 2018
- Kyle Korver (foot) listed as questionable for Cavaliers on Monday March 19th, 2018
- Larry Nance (hamstring) will not play Monday in Cleveland March 19th, 2018
- Cavaliers rule out Rodney Hood (back) for Monday's game against Bucks March 19th, 2018
- Kevin Love (hand) listed as questionable Monday for Cavaliers March 19th, 2018
- Cavs' Kyle Korver (personal) out Saturday against Bulls, Jose Calderon starting March 17th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Jose Calderon starting against the Bulls Saturday night March 17th, 2018