DeMar DeRozan disappoints Thursday as Raptors blowout Cavaliers
Toronto Raptors guard DeMar DeRozan scored just 13 points on 5-for-13 shooting Thursday, to go with 3 rebounds and 8 assists in a 133-99 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
With Kyle Lowry out due to injury, DeRozan was probably expected to play better than he did. However, it was the Raptors' role players that took over the scoring load left by Lowry's absence. After a day off Friday, DeRozan will return to the court Saturday against the Golden State Warriors, and he'll be a solid DFS play if Lowry sits again.
Our early models for Saturday project DeRozan for 41.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $9,600.
- Pistons fall to Raps despite 25 points, 17 boards from Andre Drummond January 18th, 2018
- Derrick Favors double-doubles in Jazz victory, reportedly 'available' for trade January 18th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic scores career-high 25 in losing effort January 18th, 2018
- Enes Kanter bounces back with 20 points as Knicks fall to Grizz January 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play in back-to-backs soon January 18th, 2018
- Bucks' Khris Middleton shoots efficiently, scores 25 in win over Heat January 18th, 2018
- C.J. Miles leads Raptors with 21 points off bench in win January 18th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry puts up 18 points, 9 rebounds in Raptors' Wednesday night win January 18th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (knee) ruled out on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (knee) will be a game-time decision on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (knee) listed as day-to-day for Toronto January 16th, 2018
- Delon Wright returning to Raptors' bench versus 76ers January 15th, 2018