Delon Wright plays just 18 minutes Thursday in Raptors' win
Toronto Raptors guard Delon Wright scored 6 points on 3-for-9 shooting Thursday, to go with 2 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 blocks over 18 minutes against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Wright had been playing big minutes, but with the Raptors blowing out the Cavs, he saw his minutes reduced on Thursday. He'll have a night off Friday before he gets a chance to bounce back Saturday against the Golden State Warriors.
Our early models for Saturday project Wright for 20.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,700.
- DeAndre Jordan pulls down 16 rebounds in Clippers' loss March 19th, 2018
- Clint Capela double-doubles with 3 blocks in Rockets' victory March 19th, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns' 20 points, 18 rebounds not enough for Timberwolves March 19th, 2018
- Ed Davis fouls out in 11 minutes for Trail Blazers on Sunday March 19th, 2018
- Taj Gibson quiet again for Timberwolves in loss March 19th, 2018
- Marcus Morris scores 17 points with 6 rebounds in Celtics' loss March 19th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (wrist) will not play Sunday for Raptors March 18th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry (rest) will return to the Raptors' starting lineup on Sunday March 18th, 2018
- Norman Powell (ankle) is available to play Sunday in Toronto March 18th, 2018
- Norman Powell (ankle) will not play Friday in Toronto March 16th, 2018
- Raptors' Delon Wright is starting for Kyle Lowry (rest) on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Toronto's Kyle Lowry (rest) will not play on Friday March 16th, 2018