George Hill returns with 21 points in Kings' loss to Clippers Thursday
Sacramento Kings guard George Hill (personal) returned from a two-game absence due to the birth of his child and scored 21 points on 5-for-13 shooting Thursday, to go with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 1 block in a 121-115 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
Even though he didn't shoot that well from the floor, Hill earned his paycheck from the free throw line on Thursday, knocking down 10-for-13 from the charity stripe. If he can continue to get playing time in the Kings' backcourt, Hill should continue putting up strong offensive numbers.
Our early models for Saturday project Hill for 21.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600.
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Jose Calderon signs one-year deal with Detroit July 2nd, 2018
- LeBron James on his way to L.A. after signing four-year, $154M deal with Lakers July 1st, 2018
- LeBron James declines 2018-19 player option with Cavaliers to become a free agent June 29th, 2018
- The Cleveland Cavaliers choose Collin Sexton with the 8th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018