George Hill returns with 21 points in Kings' loss to Clippers Thursday
Sacramento Kings guard George Hill (personal) returned from a two-game absence due to the birth of his child and scored 21 points on 5-for-13 shooting Thursday, to go with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 1 block in a 121-115 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
Even though he didn't shoot that well from the floor, Hill earned his paycheck from the free throw line on Thursday, knocking down 10-for-13 from the charity stripe. If he can continue to get playing time in the Kings' backcourt, Hill should continue putting up strong offensive numbers.
Our early models for Saturday project Hill for 21.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600.
- Wojnarowski: Hornets trade Dwight Howard to Nets for Timofey Mozgov and two second round picks June 20th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Rodney Hood expected to see more minutes in Game 3 for Cleveland June 6th, 2018
- LeBron James nearly misses a triple double in Cavaliers' Game 2 loss June 4th, 2018
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson fined $25,000, not suspended for Game 2 June 2nd, 2018