George Hill returns with 21 points in Kings' loss to Clippers Thursday
Sacramento Kings guard George Hill (personal) returned from a two-game absence due to the birth of his child and scored 21 points on 5-for-13 shooting Thursday, to go with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 1 block in a 121-115 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
Even though he didn't shoot that well from the floor, Hill earned his paycheck from the free throw line on Thursday, knocking down 10-for-13 from the charity stripe. If he can continue to get playing time in the Kings' backcourt, Hill should continue putting up strong offensive numbers.
Our early models for Saturday project Hill for 21.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600.
- Pacers could look to trade Darren Collison or Corey Joseph, per report December 12th, 2018
- Cavaliers' reportedly shopping Alec Burks and Rodney Hood December 12th, 2018
- Clippers' Lou Williams (hamstring) expected to miss about two weeks December 12th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol battling lingering ankle injury December 12th, 2018
- Damian Lillard tweaked shoulder Tuesday in Trail Blazers' loss December 12th, 2018
- Gerald Green scores efficient 13, blocks pair in Rockets' victory December 12th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (neck) probable for Milwaukee versus Pacers December 11th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova starting on Monday night for Milwaukee December 10th, 2018
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton inactive on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (neck) ruled out on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bucks' George Hill available to play against Toronto on Sunday December 9th, 2018
- Update: Sam Dekker sent to Washington as part of three-team trade December 7th, 2018