George Hill returns with 21 points in Kings' loss to Clippers Thursday
Sacramento Kings guard George Hill (personal) returned from a two-game absence due to the birth of his child and scored 21 points on 5-for-13 shooting Thursday, to go with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 1 block in a 121-115 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
Even though he didn't shoot that well from the floor, Hill earned his paycheck from the free throw line on Thursday, knocking down 10-for-13 from the charity stripe. If he can continue to get playing time in the Kings' backcourt, Hill should continue putting up strong offensive numbers.
Our early models for Saturday project Hill for 21.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600.
- Pistons fall to Raps despite 25 points, 17 boards from Andre Drummond January 18th, 2018
- Derrick Favors double-doubles in Jazz victory, reportedly 'available' for trade January 18th, 2018
- Enes Kanter bounces back with 20 points as Knicks fall to Grizz January 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play in back-to-backs soon January 18th, 2018
- Bucks' Khris Middleton shoots efficiently, scores 25 in win over Heat January 18th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn showing no signs of a concussion January 18th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic scores career-high 25 in losing effort January 18th, 2018
- Kings' Willie Cauley-Stein matches his season-high with 26 points in Wednesday's defeat January 18th, 2018
- George Hill turns in 20-point, all-around effort for Kings in loss January 18th, 2018
- Garrett Temple on Kings' bench for matchup with Jazz January 17th, 2018
- George Hill back in Kings' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Zach Randolph returns to Sacramento's first unit versus Jazz January 17th, 2018