George Hill returns with 21 points in Kings' loss to Clippers Thursday
Sacramento Kings guard George Hill (personal) returned from a two-game absence due to the birth of his child and scored 21 points on 5-for-13 shooting Thursday, to go with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 1 block in a 121-115 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
Even though he didn't shoot that well from the floor, Hill earned his paycheck from the free throw line on Thursday, knocking down 10-for-13 from the charity stripe. If he can continue to get playing time in the Kings' backcourt, Hill should continue putting up strong offensive numbers.
Our early models for Saturday project Hill for 21.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600.
- DeAndre Jordan pulls down 16 rebounds in Clippers' loss March 19th, 2018
- Clint Capela double-doubles with 3 blocks in Rockets' victory March 19th, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns' 20 points, 18 rebounds not enough for Timberwolves March 19th, 2018
- Ed Davis fouls out in 11 minutes for Trail Blazers on Sunday March 19th, 2018
- Taj Gibson quiet again for Timberwolves in loss March 19th, 2018
- Marcus Morris scores 17 points with 6 rebounds in Celtics' loss March 19th, 2018
- Kyle Korver (foot) listed as questionable for Cavaliers on Monday March 19th, 2018
- Larry Nance (hamstring) will not play Monday in Cleveland March 19th, 2018
- Cavaliers rule out Rodney Hood (back) for Monday's game against Bucks March 19th, 2018
- Kevin Love (hand) listed as questionable Monday for Cavaliers March 19th, 2018
- Cavs' Kyle Korver (personal) out Saturday against Bulls, Jose Calderon starting March 17th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Jose Calderon starting against the Bulls Saturday night March 17th, 2018