DeAndre Jordan (ankle) listed as questionable Saturday in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan (ankle) said he was unsure if he would be able to play Saturday against the Sacramento Kings.
Jordan came down from a massive dunk and landed on Skal Labissiere's foot and sprained his ankle in the second quarter. He left and did not return, and he should be considered questionable for Saturday afternoon. If Jordan misses Saturday, Montrezl Harrell and Willie Reed could become excellent value options.
If he is able to play, our early models for Saturday project Jordan for 34.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,800.
- Reggie Jackson starting for Pistons on Tuesday, will be limited to 15 minutes March 20th, 2018
- Doug McDermott working with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday night March 20th, 2018
- Dorian Finney-Smith (rest) starting for Dallas versus Pelicans March 20th, 2018
- Kyle Collinsworth coming off Mavericks' bench on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Harrison Barnes (rest) back in Mavericks' lineup against New Orleans March 20th, 2018
- J.J. Barea (rib) starting for Mavericks on Tuesday after one-game absence March 20th, 2018
- Tobias Harris (flu) cleared to play for Clippers on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Clippers' Danilo Gallinari (hand) to miss next four games March 20th, 2018
- Tobias Harris (illness) is questionable for Clippers on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Danilo Gallinari (hand) will remain out for Clippers on Tuesday March 19th, 2018
- DeAndre Jordan pulls down 16 rebounds in Clippers' loss March 19th, 2018
- Tobias Harris regresses a bit in Clippers' loss March 19th, 2018