DeAndre Jordan (ankle) listed as questionable Saturday in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan (ankle) said he was unsure if he would be able to play Saturday against the Sacramento Kings.
Jordan came down from a massive dunk and landed on Skal Labissiere's foot and sprained his ankle in the second quarter. He left and did not return, and he should be considered questionable for Saturday afternoon. If Jordan misses Saturday, Montrezl Harrell and Willie Reed could become excellent value options.
If he is able to play, our early models for Saturday project Jordan for 34.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,800.
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace moves to Clipppers' bench with Austin Rivers starting April 11th, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell starting for Clippers in season finale, C.J. Williams will come off the bench April 11th, 2018
- Austin Rivers (elbow) will play for Clippers on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Montrezl Harrell stuffs Clippers' stat sheet Monday in loss to Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell scores career-high 20 points in Clippers' loss to Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- C.J. Williams starting for the Clippers on Monday night April 9th, 2018