DeAndre Jordan (ankle) listed as questionable Saturday in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan (ankle) said he was unsure if he would be able to play Saturday against the Sacramento Kings.
Jordan came down from a massive dunk and landed on Skal Labissiere's foot and sprained his ankle in the second quarter. He left and did not return, and he should be considered questionable for Saturday afternoon. If Jordan misses Saturday, Montrezl Harrell and Willie Reed could become excellent value options.
If he is able to play, our early models for Saturday project Jordan for 34.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,800.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Update: Yogi Ferrell bails on Mavericks, will re-enter free agency July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell reportedly re-ups with Mavericks for 2 years July 19th, 2018
- Dirk Nowitzki reportedly finalizing 1-year pact with Mavericks July 19th, 2018
- Nerlens Noel agrees to a two-year deal with Thunder July 2nd, 2018
- Doug McDermott signs with Pacers for three years, $22M July 1st, 2018