DeAndre Jordan (ankle) listed as questionable Saturday in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan (ankle) said he was unsure if he would be able to play Saturday against the Sacramento Kings.
Jordan came down from a massive dunk and landed on Skal Labissiere's foot and sprained his ankle in the second quarter. He left and did not return, and he should be considered questionable for Saturday afternoon. If Jordan misses Saturday, Montrezl Harrell and Willie Reed could become excellent value options.
If he is able to play, our early models for Saturday project Jordan for 34.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,800.
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Jonas Jerebko back in the Jazz starting lineup on Monday January 15th, 2018
- Warriors move Zaza Pachulia to the bench against Cleveland January 15th, 2018
- Blake Griffin double-doubles on Monday to help Clippers win fifth straight game January 16th, 2018
- Lou WIlliams stays hot with 31 points in Clippers' win over Rockets January 16th, 2018
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) will not play Monday, doubtful for Wednesday January 15th, 2018
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) listed as questionable to play Monday for Clippers January 14th, 2018
- Willie Reed grabs season-high 13 rebounds Saturday for Clippers January 14th, 2018
- Clippers' Willie Reed will start on Saturday in place of DeAndre Jordan (ankle) January 13th, 2018