Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) ruled out for the remainder of Thursday's game
Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan will not return on Thursday after spraining his ankle.
Jordan landed on another player's foot, gruesomely twisting his ankle. Fortunately, he was able to walk off under his own power and took a seat on the bench. He eventually went to the locker room before being ruled out. Willie Reed and Montrezl Harrell will see extra minutes with Jordan out.
Jordan finished with 8 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, and 19.4 FanDuel points in 11 minutes before leaving.
- Pistons fall to Raps despite 25 points, 17 boards from Andre Drummond January 18th, 2018
- Derrick Favors double-doubles in Jazz victory, reportedly 'available' for trade January 18th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic scores career-high 25 in losing effort January 18th, 2018
- Enes Kanter bounces back with 20 points as Knicks fall to Grizz January 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play in back-to-backs soon January 18th, 2018
- Bucks' Khris Middleton shoots efficiently, scores 25 in win over Heat January 18th, 2018
- Milos Teodosic stuffs stat sheet in Clips' win over Nuggets January 18th, 2018
- Blake Griffin scores 20 with 12 boards in Clippers' win January 18th, 2018
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- NBA suspends Rockets' Trevor Ariza, Gerald Green two games each, no discipline for Chris Paul, James Harden, Clippers' Blake Griffin January 17th, 2018
- Report: Clippers' DeAndre Jordan desires trade to Rockets January 16th, 2018