J.J. Redick hits 5-of-9 threes en route to 22 points in 76ers' loss
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick scored 22 points with 7 rebounds and 3 assists in Thursday's 103-114 loss to the Boston Celtics.
Redick jumped out to a hot start, dropping 18 of his 22 points in the first half, before finishing with his most assists in nearly two months. He has now averaged 20.9 points per game since returning from a hamstring injury on Christmas day.
numberFire's models projected Redick for 25.4 FanDuel points and he topped that with 34.9 on Thursday.
- Wojnarowski: Hornets trade Dwight Howard to Nets for Timofey Mozgov and two second round picks June 20th, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018
- J.J. Redick expresses interest in returning to Sixers May 10th, 2018
- T.J. McConnell starting again for 76ers in Game 5 May 9th, 2018
- Ben Simmons goes for 19 points, 13 boards in 76ers' Game 4 win May 8th, 2018
- Dario Saric comes to life for 76ers in Game 4 win over Celtics May 8th, 2018