J.J. Redick hits 5-of-9 threes en route to 22 points in 76ers' loss
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick scored 22 points with 7 rebounds and 3 assists in Thursday's 103-114 loss to the Boston Celtics.
Redick jumped out to a hot start, dropping 18 of his 22 points in the first half, before finishing with his most assists in nearly two months. He has now averaged 20.9 points per game since returning from a hamstring injury on Christmas day.
numberFire's models projected Redick for 25.4 FanDuel points and he topped that with 34.9 on Thursday.
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018
- Mike Muscala reportedly moves from Hawks to 76ers July 19th, 2018