J.J. Redick hits 5-of-9 threes en route to 22 points in 76ers' loss
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick scored 22 points with 7 rebounds and 3 assists in Thursday's 103-114 loss to the Boston Celtics.
Redick jumped out to a hot start, dropping 18 of his 22 points in the first half, before finishing with his most assists in nearly two months. He has now averaged 20.9 points per game since returning from a hamstring injury on Christmas day.
numberFire's models projected Redick for 25.4 FanDuel points and he topped that with 34.9 on Thursday.
- DeAndre Jordan pulls down 16 rebounds in Clippers' loss March 19th, 2018
- Clint Capela double-doubles with 3 blocks in Rockets' victory March 19th, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns' 20 points, 18 rebounds not enough for Timberwolves March 19th, 2018
- Ed Davis fouls out in 11 minutes for Trail Blazers on Sunday March 19th, 2018
- Taj Gibson quiet again for Timberwolves in loss March 19th, 2018
- Marcus Morris scores 17 points with 6 rebounds in Celtics' loss March 19th, 2018
- Dario Saric scores 21 points with 12 rebounds in 76ers' win March 16th, 2018
- Joel Embiid scores 29 points with 10 rebounds in 76ers' win March 16th, 2018
- Sixers' Ben Simmons amasses second straight triple-double March 16th, 2018
- Robert Covington hits 5 threes in Sixers' win March 16th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (wrist) not on Sixers' Thursday injury report March 15th, 2018
- 76ers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) won't return this week March 15th, 2018