J.J. Redick hits 5-of-9 threes en route to 22 points in 76ers' loss
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick scored 22 points with 7 rebounds and 3 assists in Thursday's 103-114 loss to the Boston Celtics.
Redick jumped out to a hot start, dropping 18 of his 22 points in the first half, before finishing with his most assists in nearly two months. He has now averaged 20.9 points per game since returning from a hamstring injury on Christmas day.
numberFire's models projected Redick for 25.4 FanDuel points and he topped that with 34.9 on Thursday.
- Pistons fall to Raps despite 25 points, 17 boards from Andre Drummond January 18th, 2018
- Derrick Favors double-doubles in Jazz victory, reportedly 'available' for trade January 18th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic scores career-high 25 in losing effort January 18th, 2018
- Enes Kanter bounces back with 20 points as Knicks fall to Grizz January 18th, 2018
- Bucks' Khris Middleton shoots efficiently, scores 25 in win over Heat January 18th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn showing no signs of a concussion January 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play in back-to-backs soon January 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Brett Brown: Markelle Fultz (shoulder) can make impact 'without having to shoot' January 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Jerryd Bayless may start Thursday in place of J.J. Redick (leg) January 17th, 2018
- Sixers' Richaun Holmes (illness) ruled out Thursday against Celtics January 17th, 2018
- J.J. Redick (leg) out the next 10-to-14 days for Philly January 16th, 2018
- 76ers' J.J. Redick (leg) likely to miss 'short window of time' January 16th, 2018