LeBron James scores 26 as Cavaliers get blown out again
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James scored 26 points with 3 rebounds and 1 assist in Thursday's 99-133 loss to the Toronto Raptors.
James fell way short of his season averages of 8.2 assists and 9.0 rebounds as his team lost back-to-back games by more than 25 points for the first time in his career. He was visibly upset, showing his frustration toward teammates and coaches on the sideline as the Cavaliers gave up at least 127 points for the third game in a row.
numberFire's models projected James for 54.3 FanDuel points and he came away with 38.1 on Thursday.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jae Crowder replacing Derrick Favors in Jazz starting lineup on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Tyler Johnson joins the Miami starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (personal) to return on Friday for Miami December 12th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo will see hand specialist on Thursday December 12th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hand) expected to miss at least two more games December 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (ankle) to miss at least one week December 8th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart starting in place of Brandon Ingram (ankle) on Friday December 7th, 2018
- Lakers reportedly not interested in Carmelo Anthony December 7th, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Lakers at least 2 games December 6th, 2018