LeBron James scores 26 as Cavaliers get blown out again
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James scored 26 points with 3 rebounds and 1 assist in Thursday's 99-133 loss to the Toronto Raptors.
James fell way short of his season averages of 8.2 assists and 9.0 rebounds as his team lost back-to-back games by more than 25 points for the first time in his career. He was visibly upset, showing his frustration toward teammates and coaches on the sideline as the Cavaliers gave up at least 127 points for the third game in a row.
numberFire's models projected James for 54.3 FanDuel points and he came away with 38.1 on Thursday.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Lakers ink Rajon Rondo to one-year deal July 2nd, 2018