LeBron James scores 26 as Cavaliers get blown out again
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James scored 26 points with 3 rebounds and 1 assist in Thursday's 99-133 loss to the Toronto Raptors.
James fell way short of his season averages of 8.2 assists and 9.0 rebounds as his team lost back-to-back games by more than 25 points for the first time in his career. He was visibly upset, showing his frustration toward teammates and coaches on the sideline as the Cavaliers gave up at least 127 points for the third game in a row.
numberFire's models projected James for 54.3 FanDuel points and he came away with 38.1 on Thursday.
- Blake Griffin double-doubles on Monday to help Clippers win fifth straight game January 16th, 2018
- Lou WIlliams stays hot with 31 points in Clippers' win over Rockets January 16th, 2018
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) will not play Monday, doubtful for Wednesday January 15th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (rest) will sit out Friday on the second night of a back-to-back January 12th, 2018
- Jose Calderon starting for Cavs on Friday with Isaiah Thomas sitting out January 12th, 2018
- Cleveland's Kevin Love puts up 10 points and 9 boards in Thursday loss January 12th, 2018
- LeBron James scores 26 as Cavaliers get blown out again January 11th, 2018
- Update: Isaiah Thomas will play Thursday, sit out on Friday for Cavs January 11th, 2018