LeBron James scores 26 as Cavaliers get blown out again
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James scored 26 points with 3 rebounds and 1 assist in Thursday's 99-133 loss to the Toronto Raptors.
James fell way short of his season averages of 8.2 assists and 9.0 rebounds as his team lost back-to-back games by more than 25 points for the first time in his career. He was visibly upset, showing his frustration toward teammates and coaches on the sideline as the Cavaliers gave up at least 127 points for the third game in a row.
numberFire's models projected James for 54.3 FanDuel points and he came away with 38.1 on Thursday.
- Devin Booker (hand) ruled out again for Suns on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Reggie Jackson starting for Pistons on Tuesday, will be limited to 15 minutes March 20th, 2018
- Doug McDermott working with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday night March 20th, 2018
- Dorian Finney-Smith (rest) starting for Dallas versus Pelicans March 20th, 2018
- Kyle Collinsworth coming off Mavericks' bench on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Harrison Barnes (rest) back in Mavericks' lineup against New Orleans March 20th, 2018
- Tristan Thompson (ankle) questionable for Cavaliers on Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Rodney Hood (back) questionable Wednesday against Raptors March 20th, 2018
- Rodney Hood (back) ruled out in Cavaliers' game notes for Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- Larry Nance (hamstring) listed as out for Cavaliers on Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- LeBron James drops a huge triple-double as Cavaliers beat Bucks March 20th, 2018
- Cavaliers send Ante Zizic back to the bench with return of Kevin Love March 19th, 2018