Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) questionable for Friday's game
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry practiced on Thursday and is officially listed as questionable ahead of Friday's game versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry sat out Wednesday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers after slipping and aggravating his ankle during the pregame shootaround, but did not appear to show any discomfort during Thursday's practice. Head coach Steve Kerr said that the decision to play on Friday will be made by the training staff, but the injury is not anything serious.
numberFire's models project Curry for 27.0 points 5.1 rebounds and 6.9 assists, totaling 46.3 FanDuel points in 32.9 minutes.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018