Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) questionable for Friday's game
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry practiced on Thursday and is officially listed as questionable ahead of Friday's game versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry sat out Wednesday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers after slipping and aggravating his ankle during the pregame shootaround, but did not appear to show any discomfort during Thursday's practice. Head coach Steve Kerr said that the decision to play on Friday will be made by the training staff, but the injury is not anything serious.
numberFire's models project Curry for 27.0 points 5.1 rebounds and 6.9 assists, totaling 46.3 FanDuel points in 32.9 minutes.
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday June 8th, 2018
- Kevin Durant will re-sign with Warriors this summer June 7th, 2018
- Kevin Durant leads Warriors to victory with 43 points in Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) expected to play in Game 3 for Golden State June 6th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) a game-time decision for Game 3 June 6th, 2018