Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) questionable for Friday's game
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry practiced on Thursday and is officially listed as questionable ahead of Friday's game versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry sat out Wednesday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers after slipping and aggravating his ankle during the pregame shootaround, but did not appear to show any discomfort during Thursday's practice. Head coach Steve Kerr said that the decision to play on Friday will be made by the training staff, but the injury is not anything serious.
numberFire's models project Curry for 27.0 points 5.1 rebounds and 6.9 assists, totaling 46.3 FanDuel points in 32.9 minutes.
- Blake Griffin double-doubles on Monday to help Clippers win fifth straight game January 16th, 2018
- Lou WIlliams stays hot with 31 points in Clippers' win over Rockets January 16th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Warriors move Zaza Pachulia to the bench against Cleveland January 15th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell starting in place of Zaza Pachulia on Monday January 15th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (hip) will play on Saturday January 13th, 2018
- Warriors' Omri Casspi (back) has been ruled out for Saturday January 13th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) available to play on Saturday January 13th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (hip) questionable for Saturday January 13th, 2018