Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) questionable for Friday's game
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry practiced on Thursday and is officially listed as questionable ahead of Friday's game versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry sat out Wednesday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers after slipping and aggravating his ankle during the pregame shootaround, but did not appear to show any discomfort during Thursday's practice. Head coach Steve Kerr said that the decision to play on Friday will be made by the training staff, but the injury is not anything serious.
numberFire's models project Curry for 27.0 points 5.1 rebounds and 6.9 assists, totaling 46.3 FanDuel points in 32.9 minutes.
- Devin Booker (hand) ruled out again for Suns on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Reggie Jackson starting for Pistons on Tuesday, will be limited to 15 minutes March 20th, 2018
- Doug McDermott working with Mavericks' second unit on Tuesday night March 20th, 2018
- Dorian Finney-Smith (rest) starting for Dallas versus Pelicans March 20th, 2018
- Kyle Collinsworth coming off Mavericks' bench on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Harrison Barnes (rest) back in Mavericks' lineup against New Orleans March 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (ankle) cleared to practice for Warriors March 20th, 2018
- Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) is targeting Friday for a return March 20th, 2018
- Quinn Cook (hand) is available Monday for Warriors March 19th, 2018
- Quinn Cook unloads career-best 28 points Saturday for Warriors March 18th, 2018
- Draymond Green flirts with a triple-double in Warriors' Saturday victory March 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018