Warriors' Stephen Curry (ankle) questionable for Friday's game
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry practiced on Thursday and is officially listed as questionable ahead of Friday's game versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Curry sat out Wednesday's game versus the Los Angeles Clippers after slipping and aggravating his ankle during the pregame shootaround, but did not appear to show any discomfort during Thursday's practice. Head coach Steve Kerr said that the decision to play on Friday will be made by the training staff, but the injury is not anything serious.
numberFire's models project Curry for 27.0 points 5.1 rebounds and 6.9 assists, totaling 46.3 FanDuel points in 32.9 minutes.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jae Crowder replacing Derrick Favors in Jazz starting lineup on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Tyler Johnson joins the Miami starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (personal) to return on Friday for Miami December 12th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (hip) won't play Wednesday for Golden State December 12th, 2018
- Stephen Curry torments Timberwolves in Warriors' win with 38 points, plenty more December 11th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) practices with Golden State's G-League team on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (toe) expected to play in Monday's game against Minnesota December 9th, 2018
- Draymond Green (toe) will not play on Friday for Golden State December 7th, 2018
- Update: Draymond Green (toe) a game-time decision for Warriors Friday December 7th, 2018