Anthony Davis (adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (left adductor) is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks.
This would be back-to-back absences for Davis and his fourth in the past six games. Dante Cunningham (knee) is also questionable, so Darius Miller could be in line for another start. DeMarcus Cousins and Jrue Holiday will stay busy on offense for New Orleans.
Davis is averaging 48.4 FanDuel points in 23 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 24.4 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 2.1 blocks, 0.9 steals, and 2.4 turnovers per game.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Ian Clark re-signs with Pelicans on a one-year deal July 6th, 2018
- Julius Randle signs two-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton reaches one-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans, Alvin Gentry agree to two-year extension June 7th, 2018