Anthony Davis (adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (left adductor) is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks.
This would be back-to-back absences for Davis and his fourth in the past six games. Dante Cunningham (knee) is also questionable, so Darius Miller could be in line for another start. DeMarcus Cousins and Jrue Holiday will stay busy on offense for New Orleans.
Davis is averaging 48.4 FanDuel points in 23 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 24.4 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 2.1 blocks, 0.9 steals, and 2.4 turnovers per game.
- Minnesota's Robert Covington (knee) will play and start on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Mason Plumlee starting on Monday for Denver December 10th, 2018
- Denver's Jamal Murray (shin) available to play on Monday night December 10th, 2018
- Paul Millsap (toe) to miss the next 4-to-6 weeks for Denver December 10th, 2018
- Josh Jackson will come off the Suns' bench on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter won't return on Monday with a knee contusion December 10th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic (ankle) makes an early exit for the Pelicans on Monday December 10th, 2018
- E'Twaun Moore (leg) will not play on Monday for New Orleans December 10th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) will play against Boston on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Anthony Davis (hip) listed as questionable for Pelicans' game Monday December 10th, 2018
- Update: New Orleans' E'Twaun Moore (leg) active on Sunday December 9th, 2018
- Pelicans' Nikola Mirotic (illness) available to play, but will not start on Friday December 7th, 2018