Anthony Davis (adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (left adductor) is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks.
This would be back-to-back absences for Davis and his fourth in the past six games. Dante Cunningham (knee) is also questionable, so Darius Miller could be in line for another start. DeMarcus Cousins and Jrue Holiday will stay busy on offense for New Orleans.
Davis is averaging 48.4 FanDuel points in 23 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 24.4 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 2.1 blocks, 0.9 steals, and 2.4 turnovers per game.
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans, Alvin Gentry agree to two-year extension June 7th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018
- Gentry: 'We want' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) back on team in 2018 May 10th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis limited to paint points in Game 1 loss April 29th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday shut down in Pelicans' Game 1 April 29th, 2018