Anthony Davis (adductor) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (left adductor) is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks.
This would be back-to-back absences for Davis and his fourth in the past six games. Dante Cunningham (knee) is also questionable, so Darius Miller could be in line for another start. DeMarcus Cousins and Jrue Holiday will stay busy on offense for New Orleans.
Davis is averaging 48.4 FanDuel points in 23 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 24.4 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 2.1 blocks, 0.9 steals, and 2.4 turnovers per game.
- Blake Griffin double-doubles on Monday to help Clippers win fifth straight game January 16th, 2018
- Lou WIlliams stays hot with 31 points in Clippers' win over Rockets January 16th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday scores 31 points Sunday as Pelicans beat Knicks in overtime January 15th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins sets career-high with 7 steals in Pelicans' win January 14th, 2018
- Anthony Davis drops 48 and 17 in Pelicans' comeback win over the Knicks January 14th, 2018
- Mike James signing a two-way contract with the Pelicans January 14th, 2018
- Dante Cunningham returns to a backup role for New Orleans on Friday January 12th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (ankle) expected to play on Friday night January 12th, 2018