Tony Allen (leg) expected to miss three-to-four weeks for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans guard Tony Allen (leg) will miss the next three-to-four weeks with a non-displaced left proximal fibula fracture.
Allen has played sparingly all month, and he has been forced to miss a few games already. It looks like the medical staff will shut the Grindfather down in order for him to heal. E'Twaun Moore has been playing huge minutes and that should continue. Ian Clark could also be in for some more minutes until Allen and Jameer Nelson are back in action.
Allen is averaging career-lows this season with 4.7 points and 2.1 rebounds in 12.4 minutes per game.
- Marcus Smart scores a career-high 37 points, makes franchise-record 11 3-pointers in Celtics' loss on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Devin Booker notches 39-point double-double in Suns' win over Boston January 18th, 2020
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of injured Terrance Ferguson January 18th, 2020
- Darius Bazley starting for Thunder on Saturday in place of resting Danilo Gallinari January 18th, 2020
- Steven Adams (knee) starting for Thunder on Saturday, Nerlens Noel coming off the bench January 18th, 2020
- Anfernee Simons starting for Portland on Saturday in place of injured C.J. McCollum January 18th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) available for Bulls on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (elbow) will not return for Bulls on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Bulls' Daniel Gafford (thumb) expected to miss multiple weeks January 15th, 2020