George Hill (personal) practices Monday for Kings
Sacramento Kings guard George Hill (personal) was a full participant during Monday's practice.
Hill missed the Kings' Sunday game, but returning to practice is usually a good sign of his return. De'Aaron Fox, Frank Mason, and Buddy Hield will take a slight step back if Hill is back in the lineup.
If Hill plays Tuesday, our models project him for 22.5 FanDuel points against the Phoenix Suns.
- Blake Griffin double-doubles on Monday to help Clippers win fifth straight game January 16th, 2018
- Lou WIlliams stays hot with 31 points in Clippers' win over Rockets January 16th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph coming off the bench against OKC January 15th, 2018
- George Hill coming off the bench on Monday for Sacramento January 15th, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic joins the Kings' starting lineup in place of George Hill on Monday night January 15th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph puts up 16 points and 7 boards on Thursday January 12th, 2018
- Kings' Kosta Koufos racks up 14 points and 14 boards on Thursday January 12th, 2018
- George Hill returns with 21 points in Kings' loss to Clippers Thursday January 12th, 2018