George Hill (personal) practices Monday for Kings
Sacramento Kings guard George Hill (personal) was a full participant during Monday's practice.
Hill missed the Kings' Sunday game, but returning to practice is usually a good sign of his return. De'Aaron Fox, Frank Mason, and Buddy Hield will take a slight step back if Hill is back in the lineup.
If Hill plays Tuesday, our models project him for 22.5 FanDuel points against the Phoenix Suns.
- Isaiah Taylor heading back to the Hawks' bench against the Warriors March 23rd, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) is available to play on Friday March 23rd, 2018
- Warriors' Quinn Cook will head back to the bench Friday night March 23rd, 2018
- Andre Iguodala will come off the Warriors' bench on Friday March 23rd, 2018
- Patrick McCaw will start for the Warriors on Friday night March 23rd, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic (back) is expected to play Friday night March 23rd, 2018
- Rodney Hood (back) returns for Cavaliers on Friday, will play limited minutes off bench March 23rd, 2018
- Larry Nance (hamstring) will play limited minutes off Cavaliers' bench versus Suns March 23rd, 2018
- Tristan Thompson (ankle) will play for Cavaliers on Friday March 23rd, 2018
- Jeff Green's playing time likely hinges on status of Larry Nance Jr. (hamstring, questionable) for Cleveland March 23rd, 2018
- Cavaliers' Jordan Clarkson held to 4 points in loss to Raptors March 22nd, 2018
- Kevin Love scores 23, double-doubles in Cavs' comeback win March 22nd, 2018