Kings' Willie Cauley-Stein (back) to be a game-time decision on Tuesday
Sacramento Kings center Willie Cauley-Stein (back) will be a game-time decision for Tuesday's meeting with the Phoenix Suns.
Back soreness has sidelined Cauley-Stein for three straight games, but he got in a bit of work at practice on Monday, and even if he's not back on the court tomorrow, his return should come some time this week. Look for JaKarr Sampson to see a drop in minutes with Cauley-Stein back.
Accounting for his return, numberFire's models project Cauley-Stein for 12.3 points, 6.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists in 26.5 minutes of action on Tuesday.
- Blake Griffin double-doubles on Monday to help Clippers win fifth straight game January 16th, 2018
- Lou WIlliams stays hot with 31 points in Clippers' win over Rockets January 16th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018
- Dallas rules out J.J. Barea (groin) for Tuesday's game versus Denver January 15th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (hip) doubtful to play on Tuesday for Phoenix January 15th, 2018
- T.J Warren (back) questionable to play as Suns face the Blazers on Tuesday January 15th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph coming off the bench against OKC January 15th, 2018
- George Hill coming off the bench on Monday for Sacramento January 15th, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic joins the Kings' starting lineup in place of George Hill on Monday night January 15th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph puts up 16 points and 7 boards on Thursday January 12th, 2018
- Kings' Kosta Koufos racks up 14 points and 14 boards on Thursday January 12th, 2018
- George Hill returns with 21 points in Kings' loss to Clippers Thursday January 12th, 2018