Lakers' Brandon Ingram nails game winning three on Thursday night
Los Angeles Lakers forward Brandon Ingram sank a wide-open three-pointer with 0.8 seconds remaining to defeat the Philadelphia 76ers 107-104 on Thursday.
Ingram was 2-for-3 from long distance and just 7-for-21 overall as he scored a team-high 21 points on Thursday. The second-year forward's contributions weren't limited to only scoring as he grabbed 7 rebounds and tied a season-high with 6 assists in 38 minutes.
Ingram finished with 39.4 FanDuel points, bringing those who played him 5.8x value on Thursday night.
- Jose Calderon starting again for Cavaliers in Game 5 with George Hill out April 25th, 2018
- George Hill will miss Game 5 for Cavaliers on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out again for Raptors on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) expected to miss the Lakers' final two games April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to sit out Tuesday and Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (concussion) out on Tuesday, doubtful for Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Tyler Ennis catches fire with career-high 22 points Sunday in Los Angeles April 9th, 2018
- Josh Hart gets hot with 25 points in start for Lakers on Sunday April 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will not play in Sunday's game April 8th, 2018