Lakers' Brandon Ingram nails game winning three on Thursday night
Los Angeles Lakers forward Brandon Ingram sank a wide-open three-pointer with 0.8 seconds remaining to defeat the Philadelphia 76ers 107-104 on Thursday.
Ingram was 2-for-3 from long distance and just 7-for-21 overall as he scored a team-high 21 points on Thursday. The second-year forward's contributions weren't limited to only scoring as he grabbed 7 rebounds and tied a season-high with 6 assists in 38 minutes.
Ingram finished with 39.4 FanDuel points, bringing those who played him 5.8x value on Thursday night.
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell reportedly re-ups with Mavericks for 2 years July 19th, 2018
- Dirk Nowitzki reportedly finalizing 1-year pact with Mavericks July 19th, 2018
- Marcus Smart reportedly signs with Celtics for 4 years, $52 million July 19th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan traded to Spurs from Raptors in deal for Kawhi July 18th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Lakers ink Rajon Rondo to one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Lance Stephenson headed to Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope re-signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018