Lakers' Brandon Ingram nails game winning three on Thursday night
Los Angeles Lakers forward Brandon Ingram sank a wide-open three-pointer with 0.8 seconds remaining to defeat the Philadelphia 76ers 107-104 on Thursday.
Ingram was 2-for-3 from long distance and just 7-for-21 overall as he scored a team-high 21 points on Thursday. The second-year forward's contributions weren't limited to only scoring as he grabbed 7 rebounds and tied a season-high with 6 assists in 38 minutes.
Ingram finished with 39.4 FanDuel points, bringing those who played him 5.8x value on Thursday night.
- Rodney Hood (leg) ruled out for Jazz on Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Mario Chalmers (shoulder) ruled out for Grizzlies Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Update: Grizzlies' Ben McLemore starting on Saturday against the Pelicans January 20th, 2018
- Miami's Wayne Ellington starting in place of Goran Dragic (knee) on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) will not play on Saturday, Wayne Ellington is starting in his place January 20th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers (shoulder) remains game-time call on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (ankle) considered questionable for Sunday January 20th, 2018
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Achilles) questionable Sunday against Knicks January 20th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) ruled out for Sunday January 20th, 2018
- Lakers' Brook Lopez will come off the bench on Friday night January 19th, 2018
- Corey Brewer making a surprise start on Friday for Los Angeles January 19th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma returns to a starting role for the Lakers on Friday January 19th, 2018