Lakers' Brandon Ingram nails game winning three on Thursday night
Los Angeles Lakers forward Brandon Ingram sank a wide-open three-pointer with 0.8 seconds remaining to defeat the Philadelphia 76ers 107-104 on Thursday.
Ingram was 2-for-3 from long distance and just 7-for-21 overall as he scored a team-high 21 points on Thursday. The second-year forward's contributions weren't limited to only scoring as he grabbed 7 rebounds and tied a season-high with 6 assists in 38 minutes.
Ingram finished with 39.4 FanDuel points, bringing those who played him 5.8x value on Thursday night.
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) cleared for non-contact team drills October 22nd, 2018
- Dante Cunningham starting for the Spurs on Monday October 22nd, 2018
- Jakob Poeltl will come off the bench Monday for San Antonio October 22nd, 2018
- Shaun Livingston (knee) ruled out by Warriors for Monday October 22nd, 2018
- Jaren Jackson is starting for Memphis on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Marc Gasol (back) is available for Grizzlies on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma draws start for Lakers Monday in place of Brandon Ingram (suspension) October 22nd, 2018
- Lonzo Ball to start for Lakers Monday versus Spurs October 22nd, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo given three game suspension on Sunday October 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram suspended four games for Saturday's actions October 21st, 2018
- Rajon Rondo ejected from Lakers' loss for punching Chris Paul October 21st, 2018
- Brandon Ingram ejected for throwing punch in Lakers' loss October 21st, 2018