Joel Embiid leads the 76ers with 33 points in last second loss to Lakers
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid had a big night with 33 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, and 5 blocks in Thursday's 107-104 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers.
Embiid played a season-high 36 minutes as he was 11-for-17 from the field and 9-for-10 from the line for his fifth 30-plus point game of the season. Thursday was also his second 5x4 game of the year as his swatted 5 or more shots for the second time this year.
Embiid finished as the day's top fantasy scorer, so far, with 64.4 FanDuel points for 6.0x value.
- Bucks' Tyler Zeller heading back to the bench Thursday April 26th, 2018
- Thon Maker likely to start for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- John Henson (back) ruled out again for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) gets in full practice, questionable for Warriors in Game 1 April 26th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter dealing with bone contusion in left leg April 26th, 2018
- Bucks' John Henson (back) considered doubtful for Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- J.J. Redick scores 27 points as 76ers put out Heat in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid upgraded to probable for 76ers on Thursday in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Markelle Fultz will serve as Sixers' backup point guard for Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) listed as doubtful for Sixers in Game 3 April 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face) still not taking contact in practice April 17th, 2018