Alex Abrines joins Thunder starting lineup with Paul George out
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Alex Abrines will join the starting lineup on Thursday.
Abrines will start at shooting guard with Andre Roberson shifting over to small forward in place of Paul George on Thursday night.
Our models projected Abrines for 11.1 FanDuel points in 18.6 minutes before the starting lineup was announced.
- Rodney Hood (leg) ruled out for Jazz on Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Mario Chalmers (shoulder) ruled out for Grizzlies Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Update: Grizzlies' Ben McLemore starting on Saturday against the Pelicans January 20th, 2018
- Miami's Wayne Ellington starting in place of Goran Dragic (knee) on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) will not play on Saturday, Wayne Ellington is starting in his place January 20th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers (shoulder) remains game-time call on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Thunder's Andre Roberson 'good to go' for usual minutes Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony pours in game-high 27 points to lead Thunder past Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Steven Adams gets hot from the field, double-doubles as Thunder blow out Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Paul George's shooting woes continue on Wednesday for Thunder January 18th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook scores 19 points in Wednesday's blowout win over Lakers January 18th, 2018
- Terrance Ferguson to come off the bench for the Thunder on Wednesday January 17th, 2018