Alex Abrines joins Thunder starting lineup with Paul George out
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Alex Abrines will join the starting lineup on Thursday.
Abrines will start at shooting guard with Andre Roberson shifting over to small forward in place of Paul George on Thursday night.
Our models projected Abrines for 11.1 FanDuel points in 18.6 minutes before the starting lineup was announced.
- Yogi Ferrell reportedly re-ups with Mavericks for 2 years July 19th, 2018
- Dirk Nowitzki reportedly finalizing 1-year pact with Mavericks July 19th, 2018
- Marcus Smart reportedly signs with Celtics for 4 years, $52 million July 19th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan traded to Spurs from Raptors in deal for Kawhi July 18th, 2018
- Raptors receive Danny Green in trade with Spurs July 18th, 2018
- Spurs acquire Jakob Poeltl, protected 2019 first-rounder from Raptors in Kawhi deal July 18th, 2018
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018
- Report: Thunder expected to part ways with Carmelo Anthony July 6th, 2018
- Nerlens Noel agrees to a two-year deal with Thunder July 2nd, 2018
- Paul George re-signs with the Thunder for $137M July 1st, 2018