Jamil Wilson out for Clippers on Wednesday
Los Angeles Clippers small forward Jamil Wilson will not play against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night.
Wilson started on Sunday but it looks like he has fallen back out of the rotation with Danilo Gallinari (glute) returning to action for the Clippers. Wilson has played in just four games this season.
Wilson is averaging 9.6 FanDuel points in three appearances this season.
- Philadelphia's Mike Muscala coming off the bench on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler to start on Monday for Philadelphia November 19th, 2018
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay will play on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Cavaliers move J.R Smith to the bench on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Celtics to start Aron Baynes and shift Gordon Hayward to the bench on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Cedi Osman starting Monday, replaces J.R. Smith in Cavaliers' lineup November 19th, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley starting against Atlanta on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Danilo Gallinari (illness) ruled out for Los Angeles, Avery Bradley (ankle) to start on Monday November 19th, 2018
- Clippers 'hopeful' Avery Bradley (ankle) can play Monday November 19th, 2018
- Lou Williams leads Clippers with 23 points in victory November 16th, 2018
- Clippers' Montrezl Harrell has 23 points, 8 rebounds, 4 blocks in defeat of Warriors November 13th, 2018
- Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) will remain sidelined for the Clippers November 12th, 2018