Utah's Raul Neto (foot) considered questionable on Tuesday
According to The Salt Lake Tribune's Kyle Goon, Utah Jazz point guard Raul Neto is listed as questionable for Tuesday's matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Neto had just returned from a hamstring issue and he's now experiencing foot soreness. He hasn't been playing a ton of minutes on a nightly basis, but the point guard's absence could force Donovan Mitchell into extra minutes with Nate Wolters possibly cracking the rotation in Utah.
If he plays, our models like Neto to account for 11.4 FanDuel points at his $3,500 price tag tonight.
- Marc Gasol (rest) will return for Grizzlies on Monday February 24th, 2018
- Kosta Koufos not on Kings' injury report against Lakers February 24th, 2018
- Garrett Temple returns to Kings' bench versus Lakers February 24th, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox (pink eye) in Kings' starting lineup on Saturday February 24th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) sitting for Lakers on Saturday in second half of back-to-back February 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler could reportedly return for Timberwolves in 4-6 weeks February 24th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) gets green light for Jazz on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) returns to practice, questionable for Jazz on Friday February 22nd, 2018
- Timberwolves don't plan to sign Derrick Rose February 16th, 2018
- Utah's Rudy Gobert grabs 17 rebounds in win over Phoenix on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Derrick Favors tallies 18 points and 12 boards in Utah's win over Phoenix on Wednesday February 15th, 2018