Utah's Raul Neto (foot) considered questionable on Tuesday
According to The Salt Lake Tribune's Kyle Goon, Utah Jazz point guard Raul Neto is listed as questionable for Tuesday's matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Neto had just returned from a hamstring issue and he's now experiencing foot soreness. He hasn't been playing a ton of minutes on a nightly basis, but the point guard's absence could force Donovan Mitchell into extra minutes with Nate Wolters possibly cracking the rotation in Utah.
If he plays, our models like Neto to account for 11.4 FanDuel points at his $3,500 price tag tonight.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Dante Exum re-signs with Utah on 3-year deal July 3rd, 2018
- Derrick Favors staying in Utah after agreeing to two-year, $36M deal July 2nd, 2018
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (hamstrng) ruled out for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jazz rule out Dante Exum (hamstring) for Game 5 on Tuesday May 7th, 2018
- Jae Crowder struggles Sunday shooting 1-for-11 in Utah's loss May 7th, 2018