Utah's Raul Neto (foot) considered questionable on Tuesday
According to The Salt Lake Tribune's Kyle Goon, Utah Jazz point guard Raul Neto is listed as questionable for Tuesday's matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Neto had just returned from a hamstring issue and he's now experiencing foot soreness. He hasn't been playing a ton of minutes on a nightly basis, but the point guard's absence could force Donovan Mitchell into extra minutes with Nate Wolters possibly cracking the rotation in Utah.
If he plays, our models like Neto to account for 11.4 FanDuel points at his $3,500 price tag tonight.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) out indefinitely for Memphis February 22nd, 2019
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Thabo Sefolosha available on Saturday for Utah February 9th, 2019
- Utah's Raul Neto (groin) will play on Wednesday February 6th, 2019
- Derrick Favors playing with Utah's second unit on Saturday February 2nd, 2019
- Utah starting Jae Crowder in Saturday's game against the Rockets February 2nd, 2019
- Utah's Derrick Favors scores 14 points with 7 boards, 4 helpers on Friday February 2nd, 2019
- Ricky Rubio has 22 points, 11 assists in Utah's win on Friday February 2nd, 2019