Tyus Jones will start in place of Jeff Teague on Sunday for Minnesota
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Tyus Jones will start on Sunday versus the Phoenix Suns.
Jones gets the nod in place of Jeff Teague who is sidelined with an Achilles injury. Jones started the second half on Friday after fellow point guard Aaron Brooks was ineffective in place of Teague. He had 33.2 FanDuel points in 32.6 minutes against the Miami Heat.
Our models projected Jones for 11.7 FanDuel points in 14.1 minutes before his new starting assignment was announced.
- C.J. McCollum has broken foot, out for Trail Blazers at least 4 weeks January 19th, 2021
- Lonzo Ball (knee) questionable for Pelicans Tuesday night January 19th, 2021
- Lakers' LeBron James (ankle) starting as expected Monday January 18th, 2021
- Utah's Joe Ingles (Achilles) listed questionable for Tuesday night January 18th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Monday in place of Patrick Williams January 18th, 2021
- Bulls' Patrick Williams (hip) out Monday; Garrett Temple to start in his place January 18th, 2021
- Xavier Tillman starting for Memphis Monday with Jonas Valanciunas out January 18th, 2021
- Memphis' Jonas Valanciunas (health protocols) ruled out for Monday's game against Suns January 17th, 2021
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (ankle) starting on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (ankle) playing on Saturday night January 16th, 2021
- Ja Morant (ankle) starting for Grizzlies on Saturday night January 16th, 2021
- Ja Morant (ankle) game-time decision for Grizzlies' Saturday contest against Philadelphia January 16th, 2021