Giannis Antetokounmpo pulls down career-high 17 rebounds for Bucks on Saturday
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 24 points with 17 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, and 3 turnovers on 7-of-20 field goals and 9-of-13 free throws in a 111-79 loss to the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday.
The rebounds are a new career-high for Antetokounmpo, who also made 1-of-2 3-pointers as the Bucks' four-game win streak came to an end. Through 15 games this season, he's averaging 30.1 points, 10.5 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.7 steals, 1.8 blocks, 0.5 3-pointers, and 3.3 turnovers per game. Milwaukee is off Sunday before hosting the Washington Wizards on Monday.
numberFire's models projected Giannis to score 51.0 FanDuel points on Saturday, and he finished with 53.4.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice March 11th, 2020
- Khris Middleton was healthy scratch in Bucks' loss March 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver scores, matches season-highs with 23 points, 5 threes March 10th, 2020
- Robin Lopez draws the start for Bucks Monday night March 9th, 2020
- Bucks' Pat Connaughton to start Monday night March 9th, 2020