Giannis Antetokounmpo pulls down career-high 17 rebounds for Bucks on Saturday
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 24 points with 17 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, and 3 turnovers on 7-of-20 field goals and 9-of-13 free throws in a 111-79 loss to the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday.
The rebounds are a new career-high for Antetokounmpo, who also made 1-of-2 3-pointers as the Bucks' four-game win streak came to an end. Through 15 games this season, he's averaging 30.1 points, 10.5 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.7 steals, 1.8 blocks, 0.5 3-pointers, and 3.3 turnovers per game. Milwaukee is off Sunday before hosting the Washington Wizards on Monday.
numberFire's models projected Giannis to score 51.0 FanDuel points on Saturday, and he finished with 53.4.
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) plans to play in All-Star game February 15th, 2019
- Julius Randle scores 33 with 11 boards, 6 dimes in Pelicans' victory February 15th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 33 points, 19 boards, 11 dimes for Milwaukee February 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) out Wednesday for Milwaukee February 12th, 2019
- Tony Snell playing off Milwaukee's bench on Monday February 11th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting in Monday's matchup against the Bulls February 11th, 2019
- Bucks' Nikola Mirotic (calf) listed as out for Monday's game against the Bulls February 10th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton back in the starting lineup on Saturday February 9th, 2019