Giannis Antetokounmpo pulls down career-high 17 rebounds for Bucks on Saturday
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 24 points with 17 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, and 3 turnovers on 7-of-20 field goals and 9-of-13 free throws in a 111-79 loss to the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday.
The rebounds are a new career-high for Antetokounmpo, who also made 1-of-2 3-pointers as the Bucks' four-game win streak came to an end. Through 15 games this season, he's averaging 30.1 points, 10.5 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.7 steals, 1.8 blocks, 0.5 3-pointers, and 3.3 turnovers per game. Milwaukee is off Sunday before hosting the Washington Wizards on Monday.
numberFire's models projected Giannis to score 51.0 FanDuel points on Saturday, and he finished with 53.4.
- New Orleans' Zion Williamson (torn meniscus) out 6-to-8 weeks October 21st, 2019
- Raptors sign Pascal Siakam to a four-year max extension October 19th, 2019
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture October 11th, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum July 1st, 2019
- Khris Middleton reportedly expected to re-sign with Milwaukee June 30th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019