Giannis Antetokounmpo pulls down career-high 17 rebounds for Bucks on Saturday
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 24 points with 17 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, and 3 turnovers on 7-of-20 field goals and 9-of-13 free throws in a 111-79 loss to the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday.
The rebounds are a new career-high for Antetokounmpo, who also made 1-of-2 3-pointers as the Bucks' four-game win streak came to an end. Through 15 games this season, he's averaging 30.1 points, 10.5 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.7 steals, 1.8 blocks, 0.5 3-pointers, and 3.3 turnovers per game. Milwaukee is off Sunday before hosting the Washington Wizards on Monday.
numberFire's models projected Giannis to score 51.0 FanDuel points on Saturday, and he finished with 53.4.
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 24 with 14 boards, Bucks beat Raptors Game 1 May 16th, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon will continue to play off the bench in Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic to remain in Bucks' starting lineup for Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) officially active on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (foot) now expected to play for Milwaukee in Game 5 May 8th, 2019