Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers starting in place of Mike Conley on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is in the starting lineup on Wednesday in place of injured guard Mike Conley.
Chalmers has been a nice DFS play when Conley (Achilles) has missed time, and Tyreke Evans should also have some added appeal on Wednesday. Marc Gasol should also see a boost in usage against the Indiana Pacers.
Our models project Chalmers for 15.4 Fanduel points at a cost of $3,600 on Wednesday.
- Patty Mills starting for the Spurs on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for the Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Aron Baynes (elbow) makes an early exit on Friday for Boston February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Warriors rule out Jordan Bell (ankle) for Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Spurs' Danny Green (illness) not expected to play on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Wayne Selden (knee) will remain out as Memphis plays Cleveland on Friday February 22nd, 2018
- Chandler Parsons (illness) will not play on Friday for Memphis February 22nd, 2018
- Grizzlies' Chandler Parsons (illness) misses Thursday's practice February 22nd, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol held to 10 points in loss to Thunder February 15th, 2018
- Andrew Harrison scores career-high 28 points for Grizzlies February 15th, 2018
- Chandler Parsons (knee) officially active for Grizzlies on Wednesday February 14th, 2018