Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers starting in place of Mike Conley on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is in the starting lineup on Wednesday in place of injured guard Mike Conley.
Chalmers has been a nice DFS play when Conley (Achilles) has missed time, and Tyreke Evans should also have some added appeal on Wednesday. Marc Gasol should also see a boost in usage against the Indiana Pacers.
Our models project Chalmers for 15.4 Fanduel points at a cost of $3,600 on Wednesday.
- Jonathon Simmons heads to Magic bench on Thursday night December 13th, 2018
- Evan Fournier (personal) will return to starting lineup for Magic on Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Jeremy Lin (back) questionable for Atlanta on Friday December 13th, 2018
- Lance Thomas (knee) doubtful on Friday for New York December 13th, 2018
- Trey Burke (knee) out on Friday for New York December 13th, 2018
- Damyean Dotson (shoulder) questionable on Friday for New York December 13th, 2018
- Mike Conley (hamstring) will play Wednesday for Memphis December 12th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol battling lingering ankle injury December 12th, 2018
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Grizzlies Wednesday December 11th, 2018
- JaMychal Green grabs first double-double as Grizzlies dismiss Clippers December 6th, 2018
- Joakim Noah will be available to play on Wednesday for Memphis December 5th, 2018
- Mike Conley scores 37 points with 10 assists in Grizzlies' win December 1st, 2018