Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers starting in place of Mike Conley on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is in the starting lineup on Wednesday in place of injured guard Mike Conley.
Chalmers has been a nice DFS play when Conley (Achilles) has missed time, and Tyreke Evans should also have some added appeal on Wednesday. Marc Gasol should also see a boost in usage against the Indiana Pacers.
Our models project Chalmers for 15.4 Fanduel points at a cost of $3,600 on Wednesday.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks scores career-high 36 points in finale April 12th, 2018
- Marc Gasol (rest) will not play for Memphis on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Deyonta Davis starting in place of Marc Gasol (rest) on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Andrew Harrison (wrist) ruled out for Monday April 9th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (rest) will not play on Monday April 9th, 2018
- MarShon Brooks moves back to Grizzlies' bench on Sunday afternoon April 8th, 2018