Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers starting in place of Mike Conley on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is in the starting lineup on Wednesday in place of injured guard Mike Conley.
Chalmers has been a nice DFS play when Conley (Achilles) has missed time, and Tyreke Evans should also have some added appeal on Wednesday. Marc Gasol should also see a boost in usage against the Indiana Pacers.
Our models project Chalmers for 15.4 Fanduel points at a cost of $3,600 on Wednesday.
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018