Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers starting in place of Mike Conley on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mario Chalmers is in the starting lineup on Wednesday in place of injured guard Mike Conley.
Chalmers has been a nice DFS play when Conley (Achilles) has missed time, and Tyreke Evans should also have some added appeal on Wednesday. Marc Gasol should also see a boost in usage against the Indiana Pacers.
Our models project Chalmers for 15.4 Fanduel points at a cost of $3,600 on Wednesday.
- Rajon Rondo hands out 18 assists as Pelicans win on Sunday December 11th, 2017
- Jrue Holiday leads Pelicans past Sixers with 34 points December 11th, 2017
- Victor Oladipo scores career-high 47 points in Pacers' overtime win December 11th, 2017
- Victor Oladipo drops a career-high 47 points in Indiana's win on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Amir Johnson will remain in the 76ers starting lineup Sunday with Joel Embiid out December 10th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid a late scratch due to back tightness on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Chandler Parsons (rest) out Saturday for Grizzlies December 9th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Brandan Wright (groin) won't play Saturday December 9th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Ben McLemore heading to the bench in place of Andrew Harrison on Friday December 8th, 2017
- Grizzlies starting Andrew Harrison in place of Ben McLemore on Friday December 8th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans (hip) questionable for Friday against Toronto December 8th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans scores 15 points with 3 treys in Grizzlies' loss December 7th, 2017