Raptors' OG Anunoby is receiving his first NBA start on Tuesday night
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby will make his first career start on Tuesday night.
Anunoby will be at small forward in place of Norman Powell as the Raptors leave C.J. Miles in the second unit. Tuesday could be the first of many starts for the rookie as Powell is expected to miss a few games.
Our models projected Anunoby for 16.0 FanDuel points in 23.4 minutes against the Houston Rockets.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- OG Anunoby (eye) practices in full for Raptors after early exit October 18th, 2018
- Delon Wright (groin) questionable for Raptors' opener Friday October 18th, 2018
- Raptors' Serge Ibaka not starting on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Pascal Siakam starting over Serge Ibaka in Raptors' opener versus Cavaliers October 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Delon Wright (thigh) ruled out for Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Delon Wright suffers a thigh injury on Wednesday October 10th, 2018