Raptors' OG Anunoby is receiving his first NBA start on Tuesday night
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby will make his first career start on Tuesday night.
Anunoby will be at small forward in place of Norman Powell as the Raptors leave C.J. Miles in the second unit. Tuesday could be the first of many starts for the rookie as Powell is expected to miss a few games.
Our models projected Anunoby for 16.0 FanDuel points in 23.4 minutes against the Houston Rockets.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan pours in 33 points with full line for Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Raptors' Norman Powell (hip) out again on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam impresses in spot start on Friday November 18th, 2017
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam is starting in place of Serge Ibaka on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Toronto's Serge Ibaka (swollen knee) ruled out on Friday against the Knicks November 17th, 2017