Raptors' OG Anunoby is receiving his first NBA start on Tuesday night
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby will make his first career start on Tuesday night.
Anunoby will be at small forward in place of Norman Powell as the Raptors leave C.J. Miles in the second unit. Tuesday could be the first of many starts for the rookie as Powell is expected to miss a few games.
Our models projected Anunoby for 16.0 FanDuel points in 23.4 minutes against the Houston Rockets.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Raptors in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan's 35 points not enough for Raptors in Game 4 April 23rd, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) ruled out for Game 4 April 22nd, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) ruled out for Raptors in Game 3 on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Raptors list Fred VanVleet (shoulder) as questionable for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) says he'll play in Game 3 April 19th, 2018