Joe Johnson (wrist) out at least another 2 weeks for Jazz
Utah Jazz guard/forward Joe Johnson (right wrist) will be out at least another two weeks.
Johnson was re-evaluated on Tuesday but hasn't progressed enough in his rehab to make a return to the court. Until that happens, Joe Ingles, Donovan Mitchell, and Rodney Hood will all continue to fill the void in the Jazz' rotation. Johnson hasn't played since October 30.
Once he returns, numberFire's models project Johnson to record 10.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.8 3-pointers, and 0.8 turnovers on 42.9 percent from the field and 40.6 percent from beyond the arc in 24.1 minutes per game over the remainder of the season.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) will play against Philadelphia Monday November 20th, 2017
- Rodney Hood scores 31 points in 26 minutes Saturday for Jazz November 19th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors drops 25 points in 25 minutes Saturday November 19th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) is available off the bench on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Jazz' Thabo Sefolosha (knee) questionable Saturday against Orlando November 18th, 2017
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (Achilles) probable to play on Saturday November 18th, 2017