Joe Johnson (wrist) out at least another 2 weeks for Jazz
Utah Jazz guard/forward Joe Johnson (right wrist) will be out at least another two weeks.
Johnson was re-evaluated on Tuesday but hasn't progressed enough in his rehab to make a return to the court. Until that happens, Joe Ingles, Donovan Mitchell, and Rodney Hood will all continue to fill the void in the Jazz' rotation. Johnson hasn't played since October 30.
Once he returns, numberFire's models project Johnson to record 10.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.8 3-pointers, and 0.8 turnovers on 42.9 percent from the field and 40.6 percent from beyond the arc in 24.1 minutes per game over the remainder of the season.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Clint Capela snags 17 rebounds as Rockets improve to 3-1 April 24th, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 25 points with plenty more as Rockets take down Timberwolves in Game 4 April 24th, 2018
- James Harden scores 36 points as Rockets take 3-1 lead over Timberwolves April 24th, 2018
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson (ankle) probable for Saturday April 20th, 2018
- Rockets' Luc Mbah a Moute (shoulder) wouldn't rule out Round 1 return April 19th, 2018
- Chris Paul leads Rockets with 27 points, 8 assists in Game 2 victory April 19th, 2018