Joe Johnson (wrist) out at least another 2 weeks for Jazz
Utah Jazz guard/forward Joe Johnson (right wrist) will be out at least another two weeks.
Johnson was re-evaluated on Tuesday but hasn't progressed enough in his rehab to make a return to the court. Until that happens, Joe Ingles, Donovan Mitchell, and Rodney Hood will all continue to fill the void in the Jazz' rotation. Johnson hasn't played since October 30.
Once he returns, numberFire's models project Johnson to record 10.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.8 3-pointers, and 0.8 turnovers on 42.9 percent from the field and 40.6 percent from beyond the arc in 24.1 minutes per game over the remainder of the season.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony not in Rockets' starting lineup on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- James Ennis starting for Rockets on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Michael Carter-Williams (knee) ready to roll for Rockets Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Houston's Nene (calf) doubtful to play in Wednesday's season opener October 16th, 2018
- Marquese Chriss (ankle) doubtful to play Wednesday for Houston October 16th, 2018
- Michael Carter-Williams (knee) probable to play for Houston on Wednesday October 16th, 2018