Joe Johnson (wrist) out at least another 2 weeks for Jazz
Utah Jazz guard/forward Joe Johnson (right wrist) will be out at least another two weeks.
Johnson was re-evaluated on Tuesday but hasn't progressed enough in his rehab to make a return to the court. Until that happens, Joe Ingles, Donovan Mitchell, and Rodney Hood will all continue to fill the void in the Jazz' rotation. Johnson hasn't played since October 30.
Once he returns, numberFire's models project Johnson to record 10.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.8 3-pointers, and 0.8 turnovers on 42.9 percent from the field and 40.6 percent from beyond the arc in 24.1 minutes per game over the remainder of the season.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Utah's Rudy Gobert (knee) will play, have minutes restriction on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Rudy Gobert (knee) expected to make his return for Utah on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Derrick Favors double-doubles in Jazz victory, reportedly 'available' for trade January 18th, 2018
- Jazz defeat Kings with help from Donovan Mitchell's 34 points January 18th, 2018
- Rodney Hood scores 25 points with 8 rebounds, 4 treys as Jazz beat Kings January 18th, 2018
- Utah's Dante Exum (shoulder) cleared for non-contact drills January 17th, 2018