Joe Johnson (wrist) out at least another 2 weeks for Jazz
Utah Jazz guard/forward Joe Johnson (right wrist) will be out at least another two weeks.
Johnson was re-evaluated on Tuesday but hasn't progressed enough in his rehab to make a return to the court. Until that happens, Joe Ingles, Donovan Mitchell, and Rodney Hood will all continue to fill the void in the Jazz' rotation. Johnson hasn't played since October 30.
Once he returns, numberFire's models project Johnson to record 10.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.8 3-pointers, and 0.8 turnovers on 42.9 percent from the field and 40.6 percent from beyond the arc in 24.1 minutes per game over the remainder of the season.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018
- Luc Mbah a Moute signs one-year deal with the Clippers July 9th, 2018
- Trevor Ariza headed to Phoenix after agreeing to one-year, $15M deal July 1st, 2018
- Chris Paul remaining with Houston after agreeing to $160M deal July 1st, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Morey: Chris Paul will be back with Rockets next season May 31st, 2018