Orlando's D.J. Augustin (hamstring) officially ruled out for Wednesday night
Orlando Magic point guard D.J. Augustin is officially out on Wednesday, reports OrlandoMagic.com's John Denton.
Augustin was already unlikely to return from a strained left hamstring, but he'll definitely be out for at least one more game. He has made progress and is getting shots up in practice. Upon his return, Shelvin Mack will see limited minutes as Elfrid Payton (hamstring) picks up more and more minutes as the team's starter.
Augustin's next chance to hit the court will come Saturday against the Utah Jazz. Our models project him to tally 17.6 FanDuel points over 24.7 minutes in that one.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Mario Hezonja signing with Knicks on one-year contract July 2nd, 2018
- Aaron Gordon agrees to four-year, $84 million deal to stay with Magic July 2nd, 2018
- Pacers could push for Magic's Aaron Gordon with offer sheet June 28th, 2018
- Magic waive point guard Shelvin Mack June 25th, 2018
- Magic take Mo Bamba with 6th selection June 21st, 2018
- Magic agree to four-year deal to make Steve Clifford new head coach May 30th, 2018