Marcus Morris returns to the Celtics' starting lineup, sending Aron Baynes to the bench on Tuesday
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris will return to the starting lineup against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday, sending Aron Baynes to the bench.
Morris came off the bench on Sunday with Baynes starting at center and Al Horford playing power forward against the Toronto Raptors as the team continued to ease Morris back into action after dealing with a sore knee. Tuesday will be the forward's fourth start in six games played this season.
Our models project Morris for 10.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.4 assists in 23.5 minutes for 18.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving leads Boston to 15th straight win Saturday November 19th, 2017
- Celtics' Marcus Morris drops 12 points as a starter on Thursday night November 17th, 2017
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum does damage from the stripe on Thursday night November 17th, 2017
- Celtics' Al Horford posts a double-double in win over Dubs November 17th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving goes 4-of-16 for 16 points in Celtics' win over Warriors November 17th, 2017
- Jaylen Brown drops 22 points in Celtics' comeback win November 16th, 2017