Marcus Morris returns to the Celtics' starting lineup, sending Aron Baynes to the bench on Tuesday
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris will return to the starting lineup against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday, sending Aron Baynes to the bench.
Morris came off the bench on Sunday with Baynes starting at center and Al Horford playing power forward against the Toronto Raptors as the team continued to ease Morris back into action after dealing with a sore knee. Tuesday will be the forward's fourth start in six games played this season.
Our models project Morris for 10.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.4 assists in 23.5 minutes for 18.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Terry Rozier turns in 11 points, 8 rebounds for Boston October 17th, 2018
- Gordon Hayward scores 10 points for Celtics in return October 17th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving comes out cold for Celtics in opener October 17th, 2018
- Gordon Hayward (leg) will start on Tuesday for Boston October 16th, 2018
- Gordon Hayward to play 25-30 minutes for Celtics early October 15th, 2018
- Gordon Hayward to play in Celtics' back-to-backs October 12th, 2018