Marcus Morris returns to the Celtics' starting lineup, sending Aron Baynes to the bench on Tuesday
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris will return to the starting lineup against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday, sending Aron Baynes to the bench.
Morris came off the bench on Sunday with Baynes starting at center and Al Horford playing power forward against the Toronto Raptors as the team continued to ease Morris back into action after dealing with a sore knee. Tuesday will be the forward's fourth start in six games played this season.
Our models project Morris for 10.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.4 assists in 23.5 minutes for 18.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart July 10th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (leg) undergoes surgery to remove plate, screws May 31st, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 24, leads Celtics to 3-2 series advantage May 24th, 2018
- Aron Baynes starting for Celtics, Marcus Morris to bench in Game 5 May 23rd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018