Marcus Morris returns to the Celtics' starting lineup, sending Aron Baynes to the bench on Tuesday
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris will return to the starting lineup against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday, sending Aron Baynes to the bench.
Morris came off the bench on Sunday with Baynes starting at center and Al Horford playing power forward against the Toronto Raptors as the team continued to ease Morris back into action after dealing with a sore knee. Tuesday will be the forward's fourth start in six games played this season.
Our models project Morris for 10.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.4 assists in 23.5 minutes for 18.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown can't get going against 76ers Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 11, steals 2, blocks 2 in loss for Celtics January 19th, 2018
- Celtics' Terry Rozier has quiet night in loss to 76ers January 19th, 2018
- Al Horford scores 14 points in full line, Celtics fall to 76ers January 19th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving named an All-Star Game starter in his first season with Boston January 18th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (illness) will play and start in place of Kyrie Irving (shoulder) on Thursday January 18th, 2018