Celtics' Kyrie Irving (face) returning to the starting lineup on Tuesday after one-game absence
Boston Celtics point guard Kyrie Irving (face) will return to the starting lineup against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
Irving sat out with a minor facial fracture on Sunday night, but he's been looking likely to play all day, and has been confirmed a starter for tonight. He'll don a protective face mask and play, while Marcus Smart heads back to the bench.
numberFire's models project Irving for 23.9 points, 6.1 assists and 4.7 rebounds -- good for 40.9 FanDuel points -- in 35.7 minutes of action.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving leads Boston to 15th straight win Saturday November 19th, 2017
- Celtics' Marcus Morris drops 12 points as a starter on Thursday night November 17th, 2017
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum does damage from the stripe on Thursday night November 17th, 2017
- Celtics' Al Horford posts a double-double in win over Dubs November 17th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving goes 4-of-16 for 16 points in Celtics' win over Warriors November 17th, 2017
- Jaylen Brown drops 22 points in Celtics' comeback win November 16th, 2017