Celtics' Kyrie Irving (face) returning to the starting lineup on Tuesday after one-game absence
Boston Celtics point guard Kyrie Irving (face) will return to the starting lineup against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
Irving sat out with a minor facial fracture on Sunday night, but he's been looking likely to play all day, and has been confirmed a starter for tonight. He'll don a protective face mask and play, while Marcus Smart heads back to the bench.
numberFire's models project Irving for 23.9 points, 6.1 assists and 4.7 rebounds -- good for 40.9 FanDuel points -- in 35.7 minutes of action.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown can't get going against 76ers Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 11, steals 2, blocks 2 in loss for Celtics January 19th, 2018
- Celtics' Terry Rozier has quiet night in loss to 76ers January 19th, 2018
- Al Horford scores 14 points in full line, Celtics fall to 76ers January 19th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving named an All-Star Game starter in his first season with Boston January 18th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (illness) will play and start in place of Kyrie Irving (shoulder) on Thursday January 18th, 2018