Celtics' Kyrie Irving (face) returning to the starting lineup on Tuesday after one-game absence
Boston Celtics point guard Kyrie Irving (face) will return to the starting lineup against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
Irving sat out with a minor facial fracture on Sunday night, but he's been looking likely to play all day, and has been confirmed a starter for tonight. He'll don a protective face mask and play, while Marcus Smart heads back to the bench.
numberFire's models project Irving for 23.9 points, 6.1 assists and 4.7 rebounds -- good for 40.9 FanDuel points -- in 35.7 minutes of action.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart July 10th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (leg) undergoes surgery to remove plate, screws May 31st, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 24, leads Celtics to 3-2 series advantage May 24th, 2018
- Aron Baynes starting for Celtics, Marcus Morris to bench in Game 5 May 23rd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018