Celtics' Kyrie Irving (face) returning to the starting lineup on Tuesday after one-game absence
Boston Celtics point guard Kyrie Irving (face) will return to the starting lineup against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
Irving sat out with a minor facial fracture on Sunday night, but he's been looking likely to play all day, and has been confirmed a starter for tonight. He'll don a protective face mask and play, while Marcus Smart heads back to the bench.
numberFire's models project Irving for 23.9 points, 6.1 assists and 4.7 rebounds -- good for 40.9 FanDuel points -- in 35.7 minutes of action.
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) was a full participant during Monday's practice October 15th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) questionable for Blazers' opener on Thursday October 15th, 2018
- Suns waive Darrell Arthur October 15th, 2018
- Larry Nance, Cavs reach 4-year, $45 million extension October 15th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler expected to play for Timberwolves Wednesday October 15th, 2018
- Draymond Green (knee) likely to be limited for Warriors to start season October 15th, 2018
- Gordon Hayward to play 25-30 minutes for Celtics early October 15th, 2018
- Gordon Hayward to play in Celtics' back-to-backs October 12th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward practiced in full on Tuesday October 10th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving (rib) practiced in full on Tuesday for the Celtics October 10th, 2018
- Marcus Smart reportedly signs with Celtics for 4 years, $52 million July 19th, 2018
- Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart July 10th, 2018