Mike Conley (Achilles) questionable for Grizzlies on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley (left Achilles) is questionable for Wednesday against the Indiana Pacers.
Conley missed a game on November 1 due to an Achilles issue, and that might be able to explain why he's gone just 6-for-23 (26.1) over the past two games. Look for an update after shootaround on Wednesday morning, but if Conley sits, the Grizzlies would likely turn to Mario Chalmers at point guard versus the Pacers.
Conley is averaging 28.2 FanDuel points across 12 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 20.5 points, 8.4 assists, 4.4 rebounds, 2.0 steals, and 2.2 3-pointers on 47.0 percent shooting from the field in 36.1 minutes per game.
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) was a full participant during Monday's practice October 15th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) questionable for Blazers' opener on Thursday October 15th, 2018
- Suns waive Darrell Arthur October 15th, 2018
- Larry Nance, Cavs reach 4-year, $45 million extension October 15th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler expected to play for Timberwolves Wednesday October 15th, 2018
- Draymond Green (knee) likely to be limited for Warriors to start season October 15th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018