Mike Conley (Achilles) questionable for Grizzlies on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley (left Achilles) is questionable for Wednesday against the Indiana Pacers.
Conley missed a game on November 1 due to an Achilles issue, and that might be able to explain why he's gone just 6-for-23 (26.1) over the past two games. Look for an update after shootaround on Wednesday morning, but if Conley sits, the Grizzlies would likely turn to Mario Chalmers at point guard versus the Pacers.
Conley is averaging 28.2 FanDuel points across 12 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 20.5 points, 8.4 assists, 4.4 rebounds, 2.0 steals, and 2.2 3-pointers on 47.0 percent shooting from the field in 36.1 minutes per game.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks scores career-high 36 points in finale April 12th, 2018
- Marc Gasol (rest) will not play for Memphis on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Deyonta Davis starting in place of Marc Gasol (rest) on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Andrew Harrison (wrist) ruled out for Monday April 9th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol (rest) will not play on Monday April 9th, 2018
- MarShon Brooks moves back to Grizzlies' bench on Sunday afternoon April 8th, 2018