Mike Conley (Achilles) questionable for Grizzlies on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley (left Achilles) is questionable for Wednesday against the Indiana Pacers.
Conley missed a game on November 1 due to an Achilles issue, and that might be able to explain why he's gone just 6-for-23 (26.1) over the past two games. Look for an update after shootaround on Wednesday morning, but if Conley sits, the Grizzlies would likely turn to Mario Chalmers at point guard versus the Pacers.
Conley is averaging 28.2 FanDuel points across 12 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 20.5 points, 8.4 assists, 4.4 rebounds, 2.0 steals, and 2.2 3-pointers on 47.0 percent shooting from the field in 36.1 minutes per game.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018
- Tyreke Evans meeting with Pacers on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Grizzlies go with Jaren Jackson Jr. at 4th overall June 21st, 2018
- Magic take Mo Bamba with 6th selection June 21st, 2018
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks scores career-high 36 points in finale April 12th, 2018