Mike Conley (Achilles) questionable for Grizzlies on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley (left Achilles) is questionable for Wednesday against the Indiana Pacers.
Conley missed a game on November 1 due to an Achilles issue, and that might be able to explain why he's gone just 6-for-23 (26.1) over the past two games. Look for an update after shootaround on Wednesday morning, but if Conley sits, the Grizzlies would likely turn to Mario Chalmers at point guard versus the Pacers.
Conley is averaging 28.2 FanDuel points across 12 games this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 20.5 points, 8.4 assists, 4.4 rebounds, 2.0 steals, and 2.2 3-pointers on 47.0 percent shooting from the field in 36.1 minutes per game.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Memphis' Brandan Wright (groin) will not return on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Grizzlies' James Ennis will come off the bench on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Chandler Parsons gets start for Grizzlies on Saturday as James Ennis heads to the bench November 18th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley (Achilles) out at least two more weeks November 17th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers players 30 minutes in spot start on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans produces well as Grizzlies fall to Pacers November 16th, 2017