Grizzlies' JaMychal Green (ankle) will return to action on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies forward JaMychal Green (ankle) will be available to play on Wednesday for the first time in nearly a month, the team announced on Tuesday.
Green has played just one game this season, injuring his ankle versus the New Orleans Pelicans after only 4 minutes of action. It is unknown if the team will immediately re-insert the power forward into the starting lineup or take it easy on him in his first games ice October 18. Jarell Martin will see his minutes drop either way.
Our models project Green for 10.4 points and 8.7 rebounds in 31.3 minutes per game the rest of the season.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Memphis' Brandan Wright (groin) will not return on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Grizzlies' James Ennis will come off the bench on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Chandler Parsons gets start for Grizzlies on Saturday as James Ennis heads to the bench November 18th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley (Achilles) out at least two more weeks November 17th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers players 30 minutes in spot start on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans produces well as Grizzlies fall to Pacers November 16th, 2017