Nets' Jarrett Allen (foot) available to play Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets center Jarrett Allen is available to play on Tuesday against the Boston Celtics, according to NetsDaily.com's Anthony Puccio.
Allen's been out since October 29th as he's been bothered by a strain of his left foot. The Nets have probably practiced extreme caution, so Allen might be ready to resume his 15-or-so minutes. That means less minutes among Timofey Mozgov, Tyler Zeller and Quincy Acy.
At just $3,300, Allen is projected for 13.3 FanDuel points over 14.2 minutes in a home matchup with the Celtics.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Spencer Dinwiddie puts up a huge game in Nets' win November 18th, 2017
- Nets' D'Angelo Russell (knee) undergoes arthroscopic surgery November 17th, 2017
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson's strong shooting night not enough as Nets lose Tuesday November 15th, 2017
- Trevor Booker solid for Nets in start against Celtics November 15th, 2017
- Nets' Sean Kilpatrick could see time in rotation with D'Angelo Russell (knee) out November 15th, 2017
- Nets' Caris LeVert scores 15 points in 22 minutes Tuesday November 15th, 2017