Nets' Jarrett Allen (foot) available to play Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets center Jarrett Allen is available to play on Tuesday against the Boston Celtics, according to NetsDaily.com's Anthony Puccio.
Allen's been out since October 29th as he's been bothered by a strain of his left foot. The Nets have probably practiced extreme caution, so Allen might be ready to resume his 15-or-so minutes. That means less minutes among Timofey Mozgov, Tyler Zeller and Quincy Acy.
At just $3,300, Allen is projected for 13.3 FanDuel points over 14.2 minutes in a home matchup with the Celtics.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson (toe) practices for Pistons Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Wayne Ellington (ankle) questionable for Miami on Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Justise Winslow (hamstring) doubtful for Heat versus Wizards October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Caris LeVert ties career-high 27 points, Nets fall to Pistons October 18th, 2018
- Jared Dudley starting at power forward on Wednesday for Brooklyn October 17th, 2018
- Joe Harris starting for Brooklyn on Wednesday October 17th, 2018