Nets' Jarrett Allen (foot) available to play Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets center Jarrett Allen is available to play on Tuesday against the Boston Celtics, according to NetsDaily.com's Anthony Puccio.
Allen's been out since October 29th as he's been bothered by a strain of his left foot. The Nets have probably practiced extreme caution, so Allen might be ready to resume his 15-or-so minutes. That means less minutes among Timofey Mozgov, Tyler Zeller and Quincy Acy.
At just $3,300, Allen is projected for 13.3 FanDuel points over 14.2 minutes in a home matchup with the Celtics.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Caris LeVert starting for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Joe Harris (ankle) ruled out of Nets' season finale April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (sore knee) out for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Nets' Caris LeVert (foot) available to play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (knee) ruled out for Nets on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- D’Angelo Russell double-doubles as Nets knock off Bulls April 10th, 2018