Nets' Jarrett Allen (foot) available to play Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets center Jarrett Allen is available to play on Tuesday against the Boston Celtics, according to NetsDaily.com's Anthony Puccio.
Allen's been out since October 29th as he's been bothered by a strain of his left foot. The Nets have probably practiced extreme caution, so Allen might be ready to resume his 15-or-so minutes. That means less minutes among Timofey Mozgov, Tyler Zeller and Quincy Acy.
At just $3,300, Allen is projected for 13.3 FanDuel points over 14.2 minutes in a home matchup with the Celtics.
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Wayne Ellington reportedly re-signs with Heat July 13th, 2018
- Isaiah Thomas reportedly agrees to veteran minimum with Nuggets July 13th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Hawks reportedly acquire Jeremy Lin from Brooklyn July 13th, 2018
- Dwight Howard to sign with Wizards after finalizing buyout with Nets July 3rd, 2018
- Nets sign Ed Davis to a one-year, $4.4 million deal July 2nd, 2018
- Joe Harris re-signs with Nets for two years, $16M July 1st, 2018