Nets' Jarrett Allen (foot) available to play Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets center Jarrett Allen is available to play on Tuesday against the Boston Celtics, according to NetsDaily.com's Anthony Puccio.
Allen's been out since October 29th as he's been bothered by a strain of his left foot. The Nets have probably practiced extreme caution, so Allen might be ready to resume his 15-or-so minutes. That means less minutes among Timofey Mozgov, Tyler Zeller and Quincy Acy.
At just $3,300, Allen is projected for 13.3 FanDuel points over 14.2 minutes in a home matchup with the Celtics.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Nets' D'Angelo Russell (knee) expects to play, hasn't been given minutes limit for Friday's game January 19th, 2018
- D'Angelo Russell (knee) probable for return to Nets on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe scores 20 points with 8 rebounds on Wednesday for Nets January 18th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie struggles from floor, tallies 13 assists in Nets' loss January 18th, 2018
- DeMarre Carroll double-doubles for Nets in loss January 18th, 2018
- Nets rule out D'Angelo Russell (knee) for Wednesday January 16th, 2018