Okaro White (foot) will not play on Wednesday for Miami
Miami Heat forward Okaro White hurt his foot in practice on Tuesday and has been ruled out for Wednesday night's game against the Washington Wizards.
No details were provided on the nature of the injury or how White hurt his foot, but the power forward is apparently dealing with something serious as he has been already ruled out. Further details are expected on Wednesday. White had not seen any action the last three games as it was.
White had averaged 3.5 points and 2.5 rebounds in 15.7 minutes per game in his 4 starts this season.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside rips down 21 rebounds on Wednesday night November 16th, 2017
- Heat's Okaro White out indefinitely with broken foot November 15th, 2017
- Okaro White (foot) will not play on Wednesday for Miami November 14th, 2017
- Josh Richardson scores 15 points in full line for Heat on Sunday November 13th, 2017
- Tyler Johnson (illness) will play on Friday for Miami November 10th, 2017
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside (hand) will play Friday night November 10th, 2017