D.J. Augustin (hamstring) unlikely to return Wednesday for Magic
Orlando Magic point guard D.J. Augustin (hamstring) is making progress but probably won't return against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Magic beat reporter John Denton says Augustin is "getting closer" to a return after he got some shots up following Tuesday's practice. The 30-year-old point guard has already missed six straight, and with Wednesday looking doubtful, consider Augustin questionable for Saturday against the Utah Jazz. Shelvin Mack will work as Orlando's backup point guard for at least one more game.
Prior to going down, Augustin averaged 21.2 FanDuel points in eight games with 8.3 points, 5.1 assists, 2.0 rebounds, 1.4 steals, and 0.9 3-pointers per contest.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- D.J. Augustin (hamstring) will return for Magic on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) out Saturday for Orlando November 17th, 2017
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (hamstring) hopes to return Saturday or Monday November 16th, 2017
- Orlando's Jonathon Simmons wants to be seen as 'elite player' November 15th, 2017
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (hamstring) officially ruled out for Wednesday night November 14th, 2017
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) listed as out for Wednesday by Orlando November 14th, 2017