D.J. Augustin (hamstring) unlikely to return Wednesday for Magic
Orlando Magic point guard D.J. Augustin (hamstring) is making progress but probably won't return against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Magic beat reporter John Denton says Augustin is "getting closer" to a return after he got some shots up following Tuesday's practice. The 30-year-old point guard has already missed six straight, and with Wednesday looking doubtful, consider Augustin questionable for Saturday against the Utah Jazz. Shelvin Mack will work as Orlando's backup point guard for at least one more game.
Prior to going down, Augustin averaged 21.2 FanDuel points in eight games with 8.3 points, 5.1 assists, 2.0 rebounds, 1.4 steals, and 0.9 3-pointers per contest.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Magic's Mo Bamba (wrist) cleared of a serious injury October 10th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Mario Hezonja signing with Knicks on one-year contract July 2nd, 2018