D.J. Augustin (hamstring) unlikely to return Wednesday for Magic
Orlando Magic point guard D.J. Augustin (hamstring) is making progress but probably won't return against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Magic beat reporter John Denton says Augustin is "getting closer" to a return after he got some shots up following Tuesday's practice. The 30-year-old point guard has already missed six straight, and with Wednesday looking doubtful, consider Augustin questionable for Saturday against the Utah Jazz. Shelvin Mack will work as Orlando's backup point guard for at least one more game.
Prior to going down, Augustin averaged 21.2 FanDuel points in eight games with 8.3 points, 5.1 assists, 2.0 rebounds, 1.4 steals, and 0.9 3-pointers per contest.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Mario Hezonja signing with Knicks on one-year contract July 2nd, 2018
- Aaron Gordon agrees to four-year, $84 million deal to stay with Magic July 2nd, 2018
- Pacers could push for Magic's Aaron Gordon with offer sheet June 28th, 2018
- Magic waive point guard Shelvin Mack June 25th, 2018
- Magic take Mo Bamba with 6th selection June 21st, 2018
- Magic agree to four-year deal to make Steve Clifford new head coach May 30th, 2018