D.J. Augustin (hamstring) unlikely to return Wednesday for Magic
Orlando Magic point guard D.J. Augustin (hamstring) is making progress but probably won't return against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Magic beat reporter John Denton says Augustin is "getting closer" to a return after he got some shots up following Tuesday's practice. The 30-year-old point guard has already missed six straight, and with Wednesday looking doubtful, consider Augustin questionable for Saturday against the Utah Jazz. Shelvin Mack will work as Orlando's backup point guard for at least one more game.
Prior to going down, Augustin averaged 21.2 FanDuel points in eight games with 8.3 points, 5.1 assists, 2.0 rebounds, 1.4 steals, and 0.9 3-pointers per contest.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Orlando's Elfrid Payton puts up 19 points and 8 assists on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Bismack Biyombo brings down 10 boards, blocks 2 shots for Orlando January 19th, 2018
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon gets 17 points and 11 boards in Thursday loss January 19th, 2018
- Jonathon Simmons scores 16 points while filling stat sheet on Thursday for Magic January 19th, 2018
- Evan Fournier scores 17 points with 5 rebounds for Magic in loss January 19th, 2018
- Orlando's Arron Afflalo handed two-game suspension January 18th, 2018