D.J. Augustin (hamstring) unlikely to return Wednesday for Magic
Orlando Magic point guard D.J. Augustin (hamstring) is making progress but probably won't return against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Magic beat reporter John Denton says Augustin is "getting closer" to a return after he got some shots up following Tuesday's practice. The 30-year-old point guard has already missed six straight, and with Wednesday looking doubtful, consider Augustin questionable for Saturday against the Utah Jazz. Shelvin Mack will work as Orlando's backup point guard for at least one more game.
Prior to going down, Augustin averaged 21.2 FanDuel points in eight games with 8.3 points, 5.1 assists, 2.0 rebounds, 1.4 steals, and 0.9 3-pointers per contest.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Magic fire head coach Frank Vogel April 12th, 2018
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) back in Magic's starting lineup on Sunday April 8th, 2018
- Bismack Biyombo will come off the bench for Magic in Sunday's game April 8th, 2018
- Nikola Vucevic (back) probable for Orlando on Sunday April 7th, 2018
- Aaron Gordon (calf) probable for Magic on Sunday April 7th, 2018
- Orlando's Jamel Artis is starting in place of Aaron Gordon (calf) on Friday April 6th, 2018