Pelicans' Rajon Rondo a probable starter for Wednesday night
According to Scott Kushner of The New Orleans Advocate, New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo is listed as a probable starter for Wednesday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
This can be taken with a grain of salt as it comes from the game notes. There's still a chance that Rondo comes off of the New Orleans bench instead of replacing E'Twaun Moore in the starting unit. If he starts, Rondo's still going to be limited to 14-to-16 minutes so Jrue Holiday's time at the off-guard spot shouldn't be as much as it could be going forward.
For Wednesday's game, our models like Rondo to produce 12.7 FanDuel points with 5.3 points, 2.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds across 14.7 minutes of action.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope expected to start on Thursday for Los Angeles October 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) looked "great" at practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Hart's hamstring declared 'good' by Lakers coach Luke Walton October 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to make his 2018 preseason debut on Wednesday October 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart tweaks hamstring in practice on Monday October 8th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018