Pelicans' Rajon Rondo a probable starter for Wednesday night
According to Scott Kushner of The New Orleans Advocate, New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo is listed as a probable starter for Wednesday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
This can be taken with a grain of salt as it comes from the game notes. There's still a chance that Rondo comes off of the New Orleans bench instead of replacing E'Twaun Moore in the starting unit. If he starts, Rondo's still going to be limited to 14-to-16 minutes so Jrue Holiday's time at the off-guard spot shouldn't be as much as it could be going forward.
For Wednesday's game, our models like Rondo to produce 12.7 FanDuel points with 5.3 points, 2.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds across 14.7 minutes of action.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted an All-Star Game starter for the third time January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins voted an All-Star starter for the first time January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday exceeds 20 points in fourth straight game January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins flirts with a triple-double in close loss to Atlanta January 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis limited to 8 points, 8 shots on Wednesday night January 18th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday stays hot with 23 points in Pelicans' win over Celtics January 17th, 2018