Pelicans' Rajon Rondo a probable starter for Wednesday night
According to Scott Kushner of The New Orleans Advocate, New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo is listed as a probable starter for Wednesday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
This can be taken with a grain of salt as it comes from the game notes. There's still a chance that Rondo comes off of the New Orleans bench instead of replacing E'Twaun Moore in the starting unit. If he starts, Rondo's still going to be limited to 14-to-16 minutes so Jrue Holiday's time at the off-guard spot shouldn't be as much as it could be going forward.
For Wednesday's game, our models like Rondo to produce 12.7 FanDuel points with 5.3 points, 2.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds across 14.7 minutes of action.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) will play against Philadelphia Monday November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (face) probable for Monday night November 19th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis suffers concussion on Friday night November 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen (knee) will not play Friday as Pelicans face the Nuggets November 17th, 2017
- Pelicans' Tony Allen (knee) likely to play on Friday against Denver November 16th, 2017
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo expected to play 20-24 minutes against Denver Friday November 16th, 2017