Pelicans' Rajon Rondo a probable starter for Wednesday night
According to Scott Kushner of The New Orleans Advocate, New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo is listed as a probable starter for Wednesday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
This can be taken with a grain of salt as it comes from the game notes. There's still a chance that Rondo comes off of the New Orleans bench instead of replacing E'Twaun Moore in the starting unit. If he starts, Rondo's still going to be limited to 14-to-16 minutes so Jrue Holiday's time at the off-guard spot shouldn't be as much as it could be going forward.
For Wednesday's game, our models like Rondo to produce 12.7 FanDuel points with 5.3 points, 2.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds across 14.7 minutes of action.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Ian Clark re-signs with Pelicans on a one-year deal July 6th, 2018
- Julius Randle signs two-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Elfrid Payton reaches one-year deal with Pelicans July 2nd, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans, Alvin Gentry agree to two-year extension June 7th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018