Pelicans' Rajon Rondo a probable starter for Wednesday night
According to Scott Kushner of The New Orleans Advocate, New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo is listed as a probable starter for Wednesday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
This can be taken with a grain of salt as it comes from the game notes. There's still a chance that Rondo comes off of the New Orleans bench instead of replacing E'Twaun Moore in the starting unit. If he starts, Rondo's still going to be limited to 14-to-16 minutes so Jrue Holiday's time at the off-guard spot shouldn't be as much as it could be going forward.
For Wednesday's game, our models like Rondo to produce 12.7 FanDuel points with 5.3 points, 2.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds across 14.7 minutes of action.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Anthony Davis drops 47 points as Pelicans finish sweep of Trail Blazers April 21st, 2018
- Pelicans complete series sweep of Trail Blazers behind Jrue Holiday's 41 points April 21st, 2018
- Jrue Holiday unloads 33 points as Pelicans take 2-0 series lead over Blazers April 18th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic stays hot with 24 points and 16 rebounds Monday for Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic goes big for Pelicans in win at Golden State April 8th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis posts double-double in win over Golden State April 8th, 2018