76ers unsure when Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will return
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said, "We do not know when he'll return" when asked for an update on guard Markelle Fultz.
According to CBS Philly's Jon Johnson, Brown added, "The problem is the shoulder. The problem is the shot." He also made note of the rookie's progress by saying, "Slowly we're getting his shoulder stronger." So, while Fultz may remain out for the foreseeable future, it's clear that the Sixers will be more cautious than they were from the start. As he remains sidelined, T.J. McConnell and Timothe Luwawu will absorb more minutes beside Ben Simmons and company.
Our models project Fultz to average 14.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists over 57 games the rest of the season.
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (knee) will play against Philadelphia Monday November 20th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will miss at least two or three more weeks for 76ers November 19th, 2017
- Robert Covington drops 20 points Saturday in Sixers' loss to Warriors November 19th, 2017
- Dario Saric fills 76ers' stat sheet on Saturday November 19th, 2017
- 76ers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) ruled out against Warriors November 18th, 2017