76ers unsure when Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will return
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said, "We do not know when he'll return" when asked for an update on guard Markelle Fultz.
According to CBS Philly's Jon Johnson, Brown added, "The problem is the shoulder. The problem is the shot." He also made note of the rookie's progress by saying, "Slowly we're getting his shoulder stronger." So, while Fultz may remain out for the foreseeable future, it's clear that the Sixers will be more cautious than they were from the start. As he remains sidelined, T.J. McConnell and Timothe Luwawu will absorb more minutes beside Ben Simmons and company.
Our models project Fultz to average 14.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists over 57 games the rest of the season.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid upgraded to probable for 76ers on Thursday in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Markelle Fultz will serve as Sixers' backup point guard for Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) listed as doubtful for Sixers in Game 3 April 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face) still not taking contact in practice April 17th, 2018
- Dario Saric stuffs stat sheet as Sixers fall to Heat in Game 2 April 17th, 2018