76ers unsure when Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will return
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said, "We do not know when he'll return" when asked for an update on guard Markelle Fultz.
According to CBS Philly's Jon Johnson, Brown added, "The problem is the shoulder. The problem is the shot." He also made note of the rookie's progress by saying, "Slowly we're getting his shoulder stronger." So, while Fultz may remain out for the foreseeable future, it's clear that the Sixers will be more cautious than they were from the start. As he remains sidelined, T.J. McConnell and Timothe Luwawu will absorb more minutes beside Ben Simmons and company.
Our models project Fultz to average 14.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists over 57 games the rest of the season.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Richaun Holmes (illness) set to return for 76ers on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- 76ers' T.J. McConnell scores 15 points in win over Celtics on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- 76ers' Robert Covington doesn't make the most of 40 minutes of playing time Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Dario Saric goes for 16 points, 6 rebounds in 76ers' victory January 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid posts 26 points, 16 rebounds, 6 assists as 76ers beat Celtics January 19th, 2018
- Sixers' Joel Embiid voted in as a starter for 2018 NBA All-Star Game January 18th, 2018