76ers unsure when Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will return
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said, "We do not know when he'll return" when asked for an update on guard Markelle Fultz.
According to CBS Philly's Jon Johnson, Brown added, "The problem is the shoulder. The problem is the shot." He also made note of the rookie's progress by saying, "Slowly we're getting his shoulder stronger." So, while Fultz may remain out for the foreseeable future, it's clear that the Sixers will be more cautious than they were from the start. As he remains sidelined, T.J. McConnell and Timothe Luwawu will absorb more minutes beside Ben Simmons and company.
Our models project Fultz to average 14.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists over 57 games the rest of the season.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Wilson Chandler to Philadelphia July 3rd, 2018
- J.J. Redick signs one-year contract to stay in Philadelphia July 2nd, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018