76ers unsure when Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will return
Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown said, "We do not know when he'll return" when asked for an update on guard Markelle Fultz.
According to CBS Philly's Jon Johnson, Brown added, "The problem is the shoulder. The problem is the shot." He also made note of the rookie's progress by saying, "Slowly we're getting his shoulder stronger." So, while Fultz may remain out for the foreseeable future, it's clear that the Sixers will be more cautious than they were from the start. As he remains sidelined, T.J. McConnell and Timothe Luwawu will absorb more minutes beside Ben Simmons and company.
Our models project Fultz to average 14.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists over 57 games the rest of the season.
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) was a full participant during Monday's practice October 15th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) questionable for Blazers' opener on Thursday October 15th, 2018
- Suns waive Darrell Arthur October 15th, 2018
- Larry Nance, Cavs reach 4-year, $45 million extension October 15th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler expected to play for Timberwolves Wednesday October 15th, 2018
- Draymond Green (knee) likely to be limited for Warriors to start season October 15th, 2018
- Sixers' Markelle Fultz could start games, but come off the bench in second half October 8th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018