Hawks' Marco Belinelli (Achilles) probable to play versus Kings
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Marco Belinelli is probable to play Wednesday against the Sacramento Kings.
Belinelli has been dealing with a sore left Achilles but he's played through the injury all along. He's joined by Malcolm Delaney (ankle), who is also probable. Expect Belinelli to continue to operate off the bench and split time with Kent Bazemore and Taurean Prince.
Over 26 minutes a game, Belinelli is averaging 12.3 points on 41.7% shooting and 46.1% from three-point land. He's projected for 14.5 points and 22 FanDuel points in Wednesday's home matchup.
- Julius Randle (foot) probable for Pelicans Friday October 18th, 2018
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) out on Friday for Brooklyn October 18th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has kid, expected to play for Nets Friday October 18th, 2018
- Allen Crabbe (ankle) probable for Nets versus Knicks Friday October 18th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (illness) expected to play for Pistons Saturday October 18th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge posts 21 points, 19 boards in Spurs' victory October 18th, 2018
- Pau Gasol coming off bench for Spurs in opener October 17th, 2018
- Jakob Poeltl will start over Pau Gasol for San Antonio on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay (heel) cleared for Spurs Wednesday night October 16th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) was a full participant during Monday's practice October 15th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay downplays heel injury October 13th, 2018