Hawks' Marco Belinelli (Achilles) probable to play versus Kings
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Marco Belinelli is probable to play Wednesday against the Sacramento Kings.
Belinelli has been dealing with a sore left Achilles but he's played through the injury all along. He's joined by Malcolm Delaney (ankle), who is also probable. Expect Belinelli to continue to operate off the bench and split time with Kent Bazemore and Taurean Prince.
Over 26 minutes a game, Belinelli is averaging 12.3 points on 41.7% shooting and 46.1% from three-point land. He's projected for 14.5 points and 22 FanDuel points in Wednesday's home matchup.
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out Saturday against Jazz January 19th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon (personal) listed as out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Bucks on Saturday January 19th, 2018
- Warriors' Jordan Bell (ankle) will be re-evaluated in two weeks January 19th, 2018
- Portland's Shabazz Napier contributes across the board on Thursday January 19th, 2018
- Hawks' Kent Bazemore scores 20 points and hits game-winner against the Pelicans on Wednesday January 18th, 2018
- Dennis Schroder hands out 15 assists in Hawks' win January 18th, 2018
- Dennis Schroder's 26 points leads Hawks to upset of Spurs January 15th, 2018
- Hawks' Marco Belinelli (ankle) ruled out Friday against Brooklyn January 12th, 2018
- Marco Belinelli (ankle) questionable Friday for Hawks January 11th, 2018
- Kent Bazemore scores 14 points with 5 rebounds in Hawks' win January 11th, 2018