Hawks' Marco Belinelli (Achilles) probable to play versus Kings
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Marco Belinelli is probable to play Wednesday against the Sacramento Kings.
Belinelli has been dealing with a sore left Achilles but he's played through the injury all along. He's joined by Malcolm Delaney (ankle), who is also probable. Expect Belinelli to continue to operate off the bench and split time with Kent Bazemore and Taurean Prince.
Over 26 minutes a game, Belinelli is averaging 12.3 points on 41.7% shooting and 46.1% from three-point land. He's projected for 14.5 points and 22 FanDuel points in Wednesday's home matchup.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee soreness) questionable Monday night November 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson gets 16 points and 8 assists in Sunday win November 20th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic pours in season-high 26 points as Pacers beat Heat November 20th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter says he will play Monday despite swollen right hand November 20th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (face) will play on Monday in New Orleans November 20th, 2017
- Marcin Gortat double-doubles with 7 assists in Wizards' loss to Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Dennis Schroder's 23 points not enough as Hawks fall to Celtics November 19th, 2017
- Atlanta's Luke Babbitt (back) will start on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- DeAndre Bembry (wrist) is available for Hawks on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Hawks' Isaiah Taylor (eye) to be out 1-2 weeks with retinal tear November 18th, 2017
- Hawks' DeAndre Bembry (wrist) upgraded to probable for Saturday November 17th, 2017
- Hawks' Taurean Prince sets career-high with eight assists Wednesday November 16th, 2017