Hawks' Marco Belinelli (Achilles) probable to play versus Kings
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Marco Belinelli is probable to play Wednesday against the Sacramento Kings.
Belinelli has been dealing with a sore left Achilles but he's played through the injury all along. He's joined by Malcolm Delaney (ankle), who is also probable. Expect Belinelli to continue to operate off the bench and split time with Kent Bazemore and Taurean Prince.
Over 26 minutes a game, Belinelli is averaging 12.3 points on 41.7% shooting and 46.1% from three-point land. He's projected for 14.5 points and 22 FanDuel points in Wednesday's home matchup.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye gets the surprise start over Aron Baynes for Game 5 April 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) officially playing for Celtics in Game 5 on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) believes he has '60 percent' to play on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Royce O'Neale scores 10 points, adds 9 boards for Jazz in easy win April 24th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid upgraded to probable for 76ers on Thursday in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Markelle Fultz will serve as Sixers' backup point guard for Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) listed as doubtful for Sixers in Game 3 April 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face) still not taking contact in practice April 17th, 2018
- Dario Saric stuffs stat sheet as Sixers fall to Heat in Game 2 April 17th, 2018