Hawks' Marco Belinelli (Achilles) probable to play versus Kings
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Marco Belinelli is probable to play Wednesday against the Sacramento Kings.
Belinelli has been dealing with a sore left Achilles but he's played through the injury all along. He's joined by Malcolm Delaney (ankle), who is also probable. Expect Belinelli to continue to operate off the bench and split time with Kent Bazemore and Taurean Prince.
Over 26 minutes a game, Belinelli is averaging 12.3 points on 41.7% shooting and 46.1% from three-point land. He's projected for 14.5 points and 22 FanDuel points in Wednesday's home matchup.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Wilson Chandler to Philadelphia July 3rd, 2018
- J.J. Redick signs one-year contract to stay in Philadelphia July 2nd, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018